revenge

Lauren's POV

Omg what is wrong with me why am I so jealous...of course I like william but...carsons so cut--you know what imma stop"so you like someone"a girl from behind me said"did I say that out loud"she chuckled "mhm","I'm nadia"she said extending her hands for me to take it"lauren"i said and shook her hand"so do you plan to get revenge"she asked with a devilish smirk"ummm what?"I asked completely shocked sure I like carson but...brynns my best friend"your best friend?"she asked confused"sorry I didnt know she was your best fri--" I cut her off"no it's fine I want to get revenge"she smirked"where do we start"i asked"follow me"she said walking off with me following her"woah Nadia what is this"i asked as she dragged me in the basement that's full of knives and guns"this is my hiding place"she said holding a knife"...woah this is.."I trailed off"creepy"i finished"thanks"she said taking it as a compliment"so Nadia why do you do this?"I asked confused,she just sighs "see lauren I get bullied ALOT I mean ALOT and I figured that the best way to get revenge is to kill the people that hurt me"she said with tears in her eyes,I hugged her"...see the thing is after I kill someone I always cut myself since I feel really guilty..but happy"she said crying even harder"its alright"i said"so we should start in the plan to kill this brynn girl"
She said wiping away her tears,I smirked" so shall we start"

....

A/n
I AM SO SORRY LATE UPDATE TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND IT WAS TORTURE so let's see what happens next...will bryn d-d-die....?