carson..

Brynn's POV

After me and lauren spoke she said she realised our friendship is better than silly old crushes....well she left and everythings normal..but..I'm forgeting something.....OMG I FORGOT.....

CARSON..

OOPS....I'll just text him let's see

*in text*
Brynn:hey carson

Carson:OMG I MISSED YOU

Bynn:me too

Carson:why wouldn't you talk to me????

Brynn:long story I'll just explain

Carson:ok?

Brynn:can I come over I wanna explain what's happening

Carson:sure

Brynn:bye cars

Carson:bye brynn

Carson:I love you
Message deleted

Brynn:what was that?

Carson:nothing I gtg bye brynny

Brynn:wait carson

Brynn:I love you too...
Message deleted

Carson:😏

Brynn:you saw that

Carson:mhm.

Brynn: ...bye..I'm coming in 5

Carson:bye

*in real life*

I shut my phone down and sigh"does he really mean that"i asked myself...I just shrug "UGH I HATE MY LIFE"i screamed good thing my parents are out..."meh whatever"i said...dang I have a bad mood swing curse period

*at carsons*

He opened the door and hugged me tight"I MISSED YOU"he screamed"me too..but I can't breath"i said,he pulled away slowly"sorry"he said"so why were you ignoring me"he said as we got in his room"so....lauren..she liked you..and I didnt wanna make her upset so...I stayed away from you"i said"oh...she liked me?"he asked"d-do you like her back?"i asked nervously"no!of course not"he said"so who do you like"i asked very curiously he kept silent"I.."he trailed off,I raised my eyebrow confused but scared"like..."he said leaning in,we were and inch apart"you..."he said and closed the gap between us...by that I mean KISSED ME omg carson is kissing ME it's like my dreams......well it got heated then I pulled away"not here"i said smiling hiding the fact I'm ON MY PERIOD"sorry....do you?"he asked"what?"I asked very confused"....i dont know maybe like me...back.."he asked,I kissed him"does that answer your question"he smiled"yes"he said"i wont ask you to be my girlfriend yet but.......SoOn"he said,i just giggled and we both stare into each others eyes "im gonna go" I said he smiled and nodded"wait..remember the groupchat?" He asked"yeah ofcourse"we should bring it back to life"he said"sure"...

.........
A/n
THERES NO SCHOOL TOMORROW PEEPS IMMA TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE K

oh and I played the sims and made a carson and brynn sim lol and they're about to get married (in the game)so yeah......