i realise now.....

Lauren's POV

I couldn't sleep last night I was thinking about what brynn said....

She's right our friendship was way more important then some stupid boy...

Ok fine tomorrow morning once I arrive at school I tell her that I moved on from carson which is completely true

If your wondering nadia knows I donated to brynn but she was happy she said I should meet her tomorrow ..weird right?but that's not the point

Third person

Lauren just arrived at school she was trying to find the squad when someone dragged her into the janitors closet and that someone was....

Nadia

"N-nadia"lauren said very nervous,nadia had a wide smile"lauren I have good news..."nadia sad incredibly happy"DARIUS ASKED ME OUT"Nadia said jumping around"whos Darius?"lauren asked"HES SOMEONE IVE LIKED SINCE FOURTH GRADE"nadia said very happily "ok"lauren said and giggled"can you say sorry to b-b-b-"nadia forgot her name"brynn."lauren said helping nadia to figure out brynn's name"right...can you say sorry and say I hope she forgives me"nadia said with a smile"ok sure bye nadia congrats with darius"lauren said hugging nadia"thanks laur oh and by the way for now on I promise to NEVER kill someone ever again"nadia said and hugged back they bid goodbye and lauren saw...

Brynn

Brynn saw lauren and waved hello of course lauren waved back to brynn then the squad

Carson tried to talk to brynn but brynn completely ignored him and winked at lauren,lauren can see sadness in carsons eyes"can I talk to you brynn...privately?"lauren asked"sure"brynn answered

They got in the girls bathroom where there is basically no one"hey lauren"brynn said with a fake smile she felt sad that she has to ignore carson but happy for lauren,but of course lauren can see the sadness in her eyes"brynn..nadia wanted to say sorry..."lauren said brynn showed her a weak smile"i accept her apology" brynn said with her voice cracking"brynn.."lauren said with a soft voice"what did you want to talk about?well...aside from the apology"brynn asked"brynn I moved on.."lauren said,brynn was confused"moved on from what?"brynn asked"from carson" lauren said with a smile brynn's eyes widened and her frown became a huge smile"really?"brynn asked happily,lauren giggled"yeah"lauren said and they hugged.."I realise our friendship is better"lauren said"you realise?" Brynn asked"i realise now...."

.........

A/n
SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO WRITE