COMMERCIAL BREAK! Q&A

Hello!

Welcome to a short, maybe irritating, mostly just for fun, commercial break! I've compiled all the Q&As from the comments section, to pms, to my friends who gush about this book on my google docs (ya'll should really make an account and vote smh).

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to indulge me in my little whim, and I hope you have fun with the answers as I did?

Is Leon *Biracial?

You asked this first with just Bi and I was ready to respond with yes, but then you fixed it in and sent in Biracial, so I just thought I'd answer both lol. Leon is Bi but he's not biracial.

He's a full fledge Korean who was born first in France, then moved several more times (Europe-centric mostly) before he was settled to grow up with his grandfather in Korea. Then moved to London to continue his consultant work.

Fun fact, Leon had a massive crush on one of his best friends - Dominic, James, Hamel - and if you've figured out which one, I'll write a freaking one shot about anything concerning the series for you lol

What ship name do you want Wendy and Leon to have?

I've already got a board up on my pinterest about this, but what I came up with is #Weon. That's their official ship name now lol

(Lendy sounds like a local pervert, so I'd rather not).

What is an interesting fact about Leon's family?

Leon has an older sister who practically raised him because his grandfather's a aloof and their mother is a flighty type of person. She's older than him by 5 years and grew up mostly in America and France.

Is there any circumstance that will betray or leave us at the edge of our seats at the end of the book? Should we prepare????????

Lol yes, I have two endings I'm still mulling out with this book where an important character pushes up the daisies. And I haven't figured out if the book ends that way or not. Hence why I have two endings lol

DOES LEON GET A BREAK FROM ALL THIS EMOTIONAL TURMOIL OMG ((irst the dead body in his library now the death of his friend, its just too much why do you put him through this lol jk i love it so much)

LOL IM SO SORRY.

I kind of just realised that I put him in a lot of emotional trauma in this series lol