11: Official

"So when are you gonna make it official?", Hyeri asks and i chocked while drinking my water.

Jimin's eyes widened aswell.

"We are not a thing. We only see each other as bestfriend Hyeri", i replied and Jimin agrees with me.

"Tsk bestfriend with benefits?", Taehyung says as he moves away from Jimin.

"I thought she was somehow you fake girlfriend?", Hyeri added.

I shook my head, "Nope, just bestfriends"

I could see Jimin's head look down, he looks disappointed.

My phone vibrated.

Pabo
- can we make this official for fuck's sake?

I looked up to him and he was looking towards me with his phone on his hand, he then tilted his head.

Me
- do u love me?

Pabo
- uhm
- idk

Me
- see what i mean?

"Why are you both using phones while we are eating?", Jhope says as he points at me and Jimin using his chopsticks.

"Why dont you both talk instead of texting?", Taehyung added.

"Uhm, i was texting Jungkook", i replied and slightly looked at Jimin who gave a smirk.

"Oh really you should invite him here then", Taehyung continued.

"Why? we're about to finish our food, besides he has eaten already", i replied and Taehyung tilted his head and looked at Jimin.

"What about you?"

Jimin coughed, "I was texting Yoongi"

"Fair enough", Taehyung says as he sips from his drink.

"We should get going, its getting late", Hyeri says.

I walked towards Jimin, "Can i stay at yours?", i whispered.

He showed a small smirk, "Sure why not?"

"Uhm, on second thought i'll stay at another time", i replied as i moved back.

"I'll ride a bus with Taehyung instead, we're on the same neighborhood", i moved towards Taehyung.

"Oh no, let Jimin take you to your house, so that he can be sure that you'll come home safely", Taehyung replies as Jimin gives him a wink.

I gave a sigh of defeat and follow Jimin was going to his car.

"What's wrong?", he asks as he buckles his belt.

"Nothing", i replied.

"I've known you for a long time already Jihyeon", he added as he helds my hand.

I sighed, "Realtalk", i say and Jimin replied with a hmm.

"Whenever im sad or angry, do you know what makes me calm?", i asked and Jimin shook his head.