Chapter 2

It had been a couple of weeks later since I first met the guys, we became closer and closer everyday. I went to their dance practices, I went to events with them, we even just hung out and went for a drink or went to the cinema. Tae and Leah went to the cinema, they invited me and Jimin, I did tell Leah I had a crush on Jimin so I think she was trying to help me but I don't think he liked me back and even if he did I wouldn't be able to notice since I was really bad at the whole relationship thing.

Anyway, I was on my way to the boys practice, it was my birthday while they were on tour and even though we were going with them, they wanted to give me some 'early presents', I think Leah told them I wasn't too keen on celebrating my birthday so we will probably only celebrate small on tour. When I got to the studio, i went through security and walked into the room, the boys were messing around instead of actually practicing, I laughed to myself before walking over to Hobi jumping on his back. "Elle!" He cheered as he looked behind to look at me, I smiled and jumped off him, "You boys really look busy." I said sarcastically while laughing at them. Hobi laughed as Jimin came over with a little bag, "Elle I know that we got you a present from all of us. But I wanted to get you this, the boys knew that I was getting it." Jimin said smiling as he handed me the bag. I sat down and grabbed the bigger present in the bag. I slowly started to open it and saw an apple logo on a white box and a picture of an IPhone XS on the front. My eyes widened as I looked at him, I put the box down and jumped up pulling him into a massive hug.

"Thank you." I said as I pulled away. He smiled and nodded, "That's not even the best bit. It's already set up for you and everything. You don't have to transfer anything from your old phone." Jimin said as I sat back down taking the phone out looking at it. The back of it was like a shiny rose gold. I put the phone on my lap and took out the other present out of the bag. I unwrapped it to find a clear phone case with my name written in fancy writing down the side. I quickly set a password on it before putting the case on and sliding it into my back pocket.

I hugged Jimin again tightly not letting go until Hobi coughed, I pulled away to see all the other members staring at us, both our faces turned red. "Can we show our gift now?" He asked, I nodded and moved away from Jimin towards the other members. Jungkook handed me an envelope with a some Minnie mouse ears. I looked confused before opening the envelope, "It's tickets to Disneyland Florida, we paid for you and anyone you choose to go to Disneyland, we've paid for you to stay in the best character hotel, for you to go on any ride you would like and for you to meet all the characters." I smiled and teared up before screaming hugging each and every one of them. "Thank you so much guys. I love you all so much." I said to them. Jungkook smiled as he looked at me, "Yes!! She loves us!!" He shouted. Hobi nudged Jimin's arm, I'm not really sure why though. The boys went back to practicing and I sat In the corner with some of the bighit staff.

I watched the boys practice, laughing every time they messed around. I tried to watch all the boys when they were practicing together but I could not help but look at Jimin. The way he moved, he was so majestic but aggressive with his dancing. He was so so so good at it. I shook my head and quickly looked away with a slight blush. I needed to tell him, I wanted to tell him. But what if he didn't feel the same way? He never showed it much. Or if he did, all the other boys showed the same love. Maybe he just likes me as a friend. I sighed and looked down. "Earth to Elle." Yoongi said as he was opening the cap to his water bottle. I jumped slightly and looked over at him, "S-sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"We were wondering if you wanted to come round later?" Yoongi asked. I shook my head. "Sorry I have a lot of course work to do. And I have a show to get ready for. Well I need to practice tomorrow anyway. So I need to get an early night." All the boys nodded, Jimin sat away from me on his phone with a frown. "I'm really sorry guys. I would love too I really would." I say frowning too. "No no. It's fine. You get your work done. We can hang out later. But Jimin did need to tell you some-...." Jimin got up quickly and put his hand over Jin's mouth before speaking, "I don't need to tell you anything. He's just messing with you."

I nodded but with a confused face. I had no idea why he was acting like that. I got up, said goodbye to the boys and grabbed my headphones turning my music on full blast waiting at the bus stop. I opened my phone and texted Hoseok:

I read the message and sighed locking my phone while getting onto the bus

I read the message and sighed locking my phone while getting onto the bus. Something was definitely wrong but I didn't want to push anything. Once I got home I walked into my bedroom putting my bag down and my phone on my desk. I sat down, opened up my laptop and started to finish off my course work. It didn't take long, I just read through it all and edited the things I wasn't happy with before printing it off putting it into my folder in my uni bag. I changed into my pj's, grabbed my favourite book, which happened to be fangirl and got into bed turning my big light off and my little light on.

I read for a while before hearing the door bell, I thought it was Leah seen as she was out with some of her friends drinking. I put my book on my bed side table and walked to the door opening it...... It was Jimin. Standing in my hall with a bouquet of red roses (my favourite). "J-Jimin?" I said in disbelief. "I know we haven't known each other for a long while.....but I have something to confess." He started at he looked at me with blush on his cheeks and nervous eyes, "I like you. And not as a friend. I want more than that with you and I'm jealous when the boys act like they love you more than I do. They know how I feel. And they told me to tell you so...." he stopped to take a breath.

I couldn't believe what had happened. I stood there for a little while in shock. "If you don't want to say yes that's fine. But will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Yes!" I shouted as I hugged him before moving away. He slowly licked his lips and moved closer to me putting a finger on my chin placing his lips on mine for a second before pulling away. He passed me the flowers before speaking, "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving. I screamed quietly, I ran to the kitchen putting my roses in a vase, giving them some water. I heard my phone ping so I walked back into my room unlocking my phone.

I couldn't stop looking at the text, after a while of smiling with happiness I locked my phone putting it on charge and slowly falling to sleep