Chapter 3

When I first woke up I was still smiling. I could not believe what happened. I quickly got dressed into some high waisted blue jeans and a ripped shirt. We were all going to the festival today, I was a back up dancer for Halsey and since the boys knew her we all decided to get VIP passes too so we could watch the acts before and after Halsey.

I packed my big backpack before waiting for Leah to finish getting dressed. Once she came out of her room ready I sat down on the sofa waiting to get a text from Jimin. He offered to pick us up and I really couldn't resist him.

As soon as I saw the message, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the apartment to the front door, getting into the car. We headed to the festival and went backstage so that I could get ready. I heard my phone ping when I was putting on my outfit to go on stage.

I put my phone into my bag and walked out my changing room to see the boys and Leah sat on the sofa's

I put my phone into my bag and walked out my changing room to see the boys and Leah sat on the sofa's. I sigh not looking at them, I walked straight off away onto the stage for a sound check before everything started. After the sound check I was walking through a corridor back to my room when Hobi stopped me. He put a hand on my shoulder as I stopped, "You didn't look happy on stage. What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and frowned before moving out of his way and walking away from him.

I did my performance and ended up getting a taxi back to my place. I tried ignoring the messages that were being sent but I couldn't. What if something would happen to the boys. Or Leah? I laid in bed sighing to myself, I fell asleep after an hour of laying there.

~Two weeks later~

I didn't spend much time with the boys and they knew something was up, I would never tell them tho. They might get hurt or worse. I was walking back from my dance practice with my headphones in. But the volume wasn't that load so I was still aware what was going on around me. I heard footsteps, I stopped and they stopped. I continued walking and they started again. But when I looked behind me nothing was there, I shook my head thinking it was just me being paranoid. I continued to walk to the apartment and opened the door putting my stuff on the sofa. I closed the door quickly without locking it before going into my room taking off my headphones. I heard a clatter coming from the kitchen. But it wasn't Leah. She was out with Tae.

"Hello?" I said nervously walking out my room towards the kitchen slowly, I saw nothing. No one in the kitchen. I could have thought it was my brain messing with me, until I heard a noise from behind me, before I could turn around I felt a sharp pain In my side. I looked down and screamed to see a knife in my side. I started to tear up and whimper feeling the person pull out the knife, dropping it and running out of the door. I fell to the floor holding my side heavily breathing, trying to stop the blood from coming out but it didn't work. A pool of blood was surrounding my side.

I lay there helpless, my voice had gone, my eyes were slowly closing but I could still hear. I heard Leah talking to Tae. They came through the door and saw me laying on the floor at the back of the sofa. My vision was blurry. I saw Leah next to me starting to cry as she shouted my name trying to get me to respond. Tae was calling an ambulance before calling Hoseok. That's the last thing I saw before my eyes closed and everything went dark....

// I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I've been busy but I will try and get new chapters up as fast as I can.