Teacher's son II (Kellic)

Word count: 8520 (way too long if y'all ask me)

Warnings: mentions of alcohol abuse, broken familial situation and slight body insecurities but just a lil bit of this at the end

The first thing I noticed when I was waking up again, was my head hurting like a bitch and me feeling awful in general. I've been drunk before but not like that. I couldn't remember half of the evening yesterday, I didn't even know where exactly I was right now. I opened my eyes to see that I was lying in a bed, the blanket even halfway covering my body.
I groaned as I sat up carefully, suddenly noticing that I was only wearing my boxers and the sweatpants I brought, instead of my jeans and shirt from yesterday.

I looked around to orientate myself, my eyes stopping at a couch in the room, where Jaime was practically hanging halfway on the couch, halfway on the floor, his mouth wide open as he was snoring loudly. I snorted slightly, wondering where the other guys were, so I kept looking through the room. Not very far away from the couch, on the floor, I saw Tony lying with Mike's head on his stomach and the rest of Mike's body just sprawled out on the floor. They all were still sleeping but I couldn't see Vic anywhere, even though by what I could remember, this was his room.

But only moments later, speaking of the devil, Vic appeared in the doorway, looking hotter than ever. He was dressed in nothing but baggy sweatpants, his tattooed, muscular upper body on full display for me. My mouth was practically watering at that sight.
Remembering I wasn't wearing a shirt either, I pulled the blanket up to my chin because I felt insecure about my body, especially when Vic with his hot body was standing right in front of me.

"Oh you're awake", his voice was kinda raspy and it was honestly so sexy, "Are you naked or what?" He chuckled slightly.

"No", I blushed, "I'm only shirtless but I'm insecure about my body."

"Aw, you shouldn't be", he said, "You've been shirtless a good amount of time yesterday, and I think there's absolutely nothing for you to be embarrassed about. By the way, your clothes are in the dryer because you started talking about how your father would flip his shit if you came home with clothes reeking of alcohol, and so Jaime, being the overly nice guy he becomes when he's drunk, washed them for you and put them in the dryer."

"How do you still remember all of that?", I frowned, "The last thing I remember is Tony and Mike making out on the floor."

"I can take alcohol way better than all four of you", Vic shrugged, "I can actually remember everything what happened yesterday. I'm used to alcohol and I've been drunk more times than I actually want to admit, even in school sometimes."

"Did I do something embarrassing or made a complete fool out of myself?", I couldn't help but to ask because I was very curious if I've behaved like a complete moron.

"No, you didn't", Vic said but then he must have noticed my skeptical expression, since he looked over to Jaime and then added, "Let's put it like that: you haven't done anything that was weirder than Jaime's current sleeping position." I chuckled slightly, being relieved. He didn't act like I've said anything about who my father was or the crush I already had on Vic.

"Uh, where's my phone by the way?", I looked around as if it would just magically appear, when Vic pulled it out of the pocket of his pants.

"You asked me to put it somewhere you wouldn't find it so that you wouldn't send a drunk text to your father because he doesn't want you to get drunk", he explained as he handed me my phone and I tried to take it without the blanket revealing my torso. I was impressed how Vic seemed to have memorized every conversation from yesterday.