Teacher's son III (Kellic)

I hate my writing style -.-
This one has a kinda rushed ending because I'm getting bored with this and just wanted to finish it.
Also, this is the last one of this series for now.

Not entirely proof read

Word count: 7855

Warnings: a brief smut scene but idk if there's any more

Enjoy or whatever noonesgonnareadthisanyway

Bye~

One month into our relationship, I told my mom about Vic and I, practically begging her not to tell dad. I've always talked to her about everything, even about my exes, so of course I couldn't keep my relationship with Vic secret from her for long. As always, she promised me that she wouldn't tell dad anything. But she insisted on wanting to meet Vic and see if he really was such bad influence as dad was claiming him to be and if my father's attitude towards the boy was justified.
So one weekend, when my father was on a trip with his friends and would only come back Sunday evening, mom asked me to invite Vic over for dinner. After I've explained to him why we wouldn't have to worry about my father, my boyfriend accepted the invitation, coming over to our house perfectly on time.

I've told my mom before that Vic wasn't an asshole type of guy and that he's simply had a tough childhood, and she believed me, but neither of us expected him to come over with a bouquet of roses as a gift for my mother. He took one of the roses out though, and gave it to me while kissing my cheek softly to greet me. It was so interesting for me to see how much of an ass Vic could actually be to other people but always was so sweet and gentle towards me.
Of course he was like this the whole evening, as well as very polite to my mother and when he was gone again, mom turned to me with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't get why your father hates him", she said, "He's such a nice boy."
I agreed with her, being glad that she seemed to like my boyfriend.

Two months into our relationship then, it started to bother me more and more that I had problems with Vic touching me in certain areas. Everytime I asked him if it bothered him though, he told me that he didn't mind because he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable in any way. I appreciated that but it seriously bothered me, and after a while, I figured that my paranoia would maybe go away if I let Vic see me in my most vulnerable state. Maybe that would finally convince my psyche that he wouldn't hurt or disrespect me like I was used to from other boys. And so the next time Vic and I would meet up, I would tell him that I was ready to sleep with him now.

Vic was fairly surprised when I told him all of that but he accepted my offer, assuring me that he would be gentle with me.
Everytime he noticed me feeling insecure about myself and my body, he would pause his motions to tell me how beautiful he thought I was.

"You have no reason to be so insecure, angel", he said while he gently caressed my cheek, "You're perfect."

"No one's perfect, Vic", I blushed.

"Well, to me you are", he pecked my lips, "Everything about you is so gorgeous, and that also includes your personality." I blushed even harder but from there on, I actually felt more comfortable.

And just as I thought, from that night on, I haven't flinched once when Vic touched me, no matter where, because now I knew for sure that he was so different from my exes.
I felt like after that, our relationship became more intimate than before and now, after three months of being a couple, we were still happily together and I think it was only right to say that by now I really loved Vic.