Day Nineteen: Solidarity

Main Character(s): Hänsel Liebe

Mentioned Character(s): Literally Everyone Else

Unedited

Your identity is valid

Hänsel wore a smile on his face, walking around the neighborhood to see all of his friends happily playing. He was playing an indivisible hopscotch on the sidewalk as he went around today, giggling and watching the skirt he wore bounce up and down. Hänsel just liked femme clothes and the color pink, but there's nothing wrong with that. Luka made him this sundress, and the June sunshine felt great on his shoulders.

Hänsel ran into Tulio and Mochi first. The two of them holding hands and laughing. Mochi's Hair was braided with flowers and he wore a baby blue wristband, symbolizing that day was a male day. Both of them were smiling, laughing, and happy together. Hänsel helped make flower crowns with them for Tulio's family. You know, Olivia and Uncle Clover And one for Mochi, himself, and his deceased Mother. Hänsel left with a curtsy before resuming on his morning waltz around the neighborhood.

Then Hänsel found Aia, Uncle Clover, And Olivia outside on his porch. Hänsel delivered the flower crowns and gave up the one Mochi made for him so Aia could have one and not be left out. Aia is the youngest and probably the most precious in the neighborhood after all. Uncle Clover then played a lighthearted song, Olivia singing along and playing her tambourine with it. Aia just laughed and clapped along, Hänse, sitting  while to join the moment with the three. Sadly, Hänsel had to bid his adieu to go along with his day.

Twirling along the sidewalk, dancing along to some music in his head. He manages to get to the edge of the neighborhood where the woods were and he saw Pluto there with Kris, Viri and Delilah. It was odd to see Pluto in such a big group, but it made Hänsel smile regardless. It turns out that they all were telling ghost stories to eachother, and Viri and Pluto both were competing to see who had the scariest ghost story. Hänsel listened to the two, and ended up making a scarier story that ended up making Viri scream and hide behind Kris. Pluto had a bit of a pale face and Delilah was the only one not scared. She heard it all before. She gave him a high five before he sneaked away, adding onto the mood in the air.

Hänsel walked around the back of the neighborhood, tracing his fingers alongside the fence when he saw Phoenix and Tyrome having a picnic. They were just outside Tyrome's Backyard. Maybe Tyrome was trying to avoid his mom? Hänsel knew how Tyrome's mom could be an overbearing fangirl. Hänsel laughed to himself and left them alone. They were on a date and Hänsel didn't want to intrude. As he walked by, they both waved. Then Phoenix helled out at him that Luka was waiting for him. Excited and filled with love, he began to run in his pink converse around the house to get to his boyfriend.

Hänsel ran out front and over maybe two houses to see Luka leaning on his garage, doing something on his phone while smacking gum. He was wearing his favorite hat and put some critter lip gloss on his lips, it shimmered under the sun. He looked up when Hänsel called his name. He shoved his phone in his pockets and opened his arms wide. With a grin, Hänsel ran right into his arms, grinning like a doofus.

Thins neoghtborhood is filled with so much love and so many identities. This neighborhood is like the world. There's so many different and diverse people and once you learn to love and accept people for who you are, every morning can be a stay pleasant as this June morn for Hänsel.

Every identity, wether sexual, romantic, or gender, is valid. 

640 Words