Chapter Seventeen: Back

LISA'S POV

Our vacation in Jeju ended in a great way. Jennie and I really had maximized our time together.

"I hate school." V grumbled while we are walking to our first class

It's been a month since our trip to Jeju and we came back to hell... I mean school. Yeah, school. Did you sense my sarcasm there?

"I hope Irene will go to school today." V said putting his head on Jennie's shoulder "You think she'll go to school today, sister-in-law? Please say yes."

Irene... Irene's father really looked so familiar to me. When we dropped Irene off at their house, her father was the one who opened the door for her and that man looked so freaking familiar to me.

"Of course, she will. She won't miss seeing you every day." Jennie pinched his cheek

I slightly pushed V's head from Jennie "Don't make him believe that he got a chance to Irene." I said to Jennie

"Excuse me! She said that she likes me too." He proudly said to me

"Manoban!"

We turned around to see who shouted. It was Hanbin dragging Irene with him towards us, the same face he had in our fight!

"What is it this time?" Jennie sighed "I smell trouble again."

"Are you talking to me? Or to her?" V asked when Hanbin is in front of us

"I'm talking to you!" Hanbin furiously said to him, pointing his index finger to V's chest "You fucked my sister, right?! Now, she's pregnant!"

Wait! What?!

I looked at V who have guilty eyes "Are you fucking serious? You did that?! When?! Why?!"

"I... I'm sorry." V bowed his head "We were drunk, I was careless and... I'm sorry. We did it during our first night in Jeju."

Jennie caressed my hand "Relax, Lisa."

I closed my eyes "Why you didn't use protection?"

"We're really sorry, Lisa..." Irene was the one answer

"V! What the hell?! That was so irresponsible! What got into your mind?!"

"I'm so sorry for disappointing you, Lali but I'm not sorry for doing with Irene. I love her." He looked at Irene who is fidgeting next to her brother "You told him?" He asked, referring to Hanbin

"I was vomiting this morning and he found me... he asked what's going on... I tried to lie but he didn't stop that was why I told him that... I think I am pregnant with you." Irene's tears trickled down to her face "I think I'm pregnant, V."

Hanbin was about to touch V but I stopped him. He did stop because he is now afraid of me.

"Don't touch him." I said and what I did next made them gasp

~~
JENNIE'S POV

"Lisa, stop." I said to her

I want to touch her, hold her hand, and calm her down but the look in her eyes says not to.

Lisa clutched her brother's collar. Her eyes were burning in anger. I know she's disappointed at V. She's expecting so much from him and what's happening right now shut every expectation that Lisa has for him.

"You, listen!" She shouted at V's face "You'll take that responsibility you made! Pregnant or not you'll take responsibility for her! Damn it! We're just first-year college! What future you'll give to her and your baby?!"