Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up from the alarm of my phone going off. Today was the day that I was going to do a screen test for the movie "Before We Go". I open my eyes and I grab my phone which was next to me. I unlock it to see what time it was. I was currently 6:30 am and I had to start getting ready for the screen test because I had to leave at 7:30 am. I jumped out of bed and I walked towards the bathroom to have a quick shower. Since it was December it was really cold in Manhattan, so after I finished showering I went into my closet and I put on a white long sleeved shirt with some blue jeans and a beige coat. Once I finished my makeup I glance at my watch to see that it was 7:00 am. Since I had time called room service to bring me some breakfast.

A few minutes later my breakfast arrived and I started eating in my bed. Once I was done eating my break fast, it was 7:15 am. I grab the tray that was in front of me and I put it in the small wooden furniture that I had next to my bed. I got out of bed and I put on my shoes while running towards the elevator. In my rush I don't see Chris who was waiting for the elevator to come up and and I bumped into his back. Chris then turns around. " Wow hey Y/N are you okay?" he said with a worried tone in his voice. "uh yes sorry I bumped into you I didn't see you while i was running" i said with embarrassment. " Nah it's fine don't worry about it" he says smiling kindly. The elevator finally came up and we both stepped inside. When the elevator door closed me and Chris started talking. " So did you sleep well? Do you like it in Manhattan so far?". "Yeah I actually slept like a baby" i said while laughing slightly. " And yes it's actually pretty nice in Manhattan but I still prefer Boston were my home is" I said while folding my arms. " you're from Boston too? Wow what a small world" he said while chucking and looking down to his feet. A few minutes later the doors opened and me and Chris stepped out the elevator. "So do you want to go together at work? We don't really need two cabs since we are going to the same place right? he said while putting his phone on his back pocket. "yeah you're right" I said while taking my phone out of my pocket so I can call a cab. When I was ready to dial the number Chris got my phone and he didn't let me call. "Hey give it back!" I said while trying to reach it since he was holding it really high. "Nope I will dial a cab today and you can dial a cab tomorrow, deal?" He said while giving back my phone. " okay fair enough" I said while sticking my tongue at him. Chris called for a cab and it arrived in 10 minutes. Me and Chris got into the cab and sat comfortably in the back seats.

The ride to work didn't feel really long because as soon as we got in the cab, Chris and I started talking and striking up conversations with each other and with the cab driver.

Chris's POV

When me and Y/N arrived at set I noticed how excited she was and thats when I was convinced that she is perfect for the role. Y/N was really beautiful and her beautiful Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes made my heart melt when i looked at them. As soon as Y/N stepped in the set everyone loved her of how funny and cheerful she was. Since I was the director I told Y/N that it was time to do the screen test. The screen test was a scene in the movie when Brooke and Nick, Y/N's and my character had to kiss and for the last time. Me and Y/N walked in the middle of the place where we would shoot the screen test and we went over our lines again so we were completely sure that we were ready. " Are you ready Y/N?" I said while patting her on the shoulder. "Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm ready" she says not taking her eyes of the script. " Hey don't be nervous you are going to do great." I said with a reassuring smile and giving her a thumbs up.

The scene starts where Nick grabs a telephone and speaks to himself,and that it's a way of a goodbye that he is saying to Brooke. I grab the telephone and I start saying my lines while Y/N is standing in front of me. "Nick it's you again. Listen I want to give you one more piece of advise. You're gonna be playing one night..Grand Central thinking of every reason in the world to not go and see the girl who broke your heart. Then you're gonna meet somebody. And now at first she seems kinda..icy" I continued saying my lines while Y/N chuckles. "You're gonna know right away she's trouble. She's gonna take all your money and you're probably gonna get punched in the face." I said while smiling. Y/N then starts tearing up. I continued saying my lines "But uh.. stay with her. You're gonna need her a lot more than she needs you". When I finished all of my lines Y/N started saying her lines. She grabs the telephone from my hands and starts talking." Its Brooke. Don't pay your credit card bill that month." She said as she pretended that somebody was talking to the other line. " okay he said he wasn't planning on it." she said while smiling st me and chocking up the tears. It amazed me how well she could manage her feelings, she knew when to cry and she knew when to smile. After Y/N's lines me and Y/N smiled at each other and I went to kiss her. Her lips were really soft and it felt nice kissing her, it felt like home. After the camera man shouted cut Y/N was still kissing me. Seconds later she realized that the scene was over and she embarrassed apologized to me. To be honest it didn't feel bad kissing her a little longer. Am I developing feelings for Y/N? I thought to myself.

(Y/N)'s POV

After me and Chris said all of our lines it was time to kiss each other. When he kissed me I felt fireworks. His lips were so warm and soft that made the kiss so nice. The camera man shouted "CUT" but i didn't realize it and I continued kissing Chris. I felt so embarrassed and I apologized more that 5 times to Chris. After the screen test the writers and Chris told me that i got the job and that I was perfect for the role. I couldn't hide my excitement so I went and hugged chris tightly. "Oh my god thank you so much!" I said hugging him even tight. "No problem Y/N but it's kinda getting really hard to breathe when u hug me so tight" he says while trying to remove my hands carefully. " oh my god I'm so sorry! I was just really excited." I said with embarrassment. "It's fine. Let me give you a proper hug now" Chris chuckled while enveloping me a hug.