Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"Chris no! I can't do this." i said while pushing Chris away from me. "Yeah you're right I'm sorry i caught you off guard." Chris said while rubbing his eyes anxiously. "i just really like you.. i liked you from the day you walked on that set..and i saw your beautiful Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes and i immediately got lost in them. I really want to take you out on a real date Y/N" Chris said while taking both of my hands in his.
"Okay, i will go on a date with you" I said while blushing. Chris helped me stand up and we walked out together.

As soon as we got back Chris's parents were looking at as pretty confused because Chris had lipstick on the side of his lip. "Is everything alright Chris?" Chris's mum said looking worried. "yeah everything's fine mum don't worry about it!" Chris said while smiling to his mum. The rest of the dinner was pretty lovely and we all had an amazing time.

Chris's POV
At around 11 pm me and Y/N arrived at our hotel. I could see it in Y/N's eyes that she was pretty tired. "Y/N are you okay you seem really exhausted" I said while placing my hand on her shoulder. "yeah I'm fine just my heels are so painful" she said while rubbing her ankle. "Here let me pick you up you" I said while picking up Y/N bridal style in my arms and walking to my room door. "Chris! You don't need to do this" she said while laughing playfully. "but i want to!" I said smiling at her. "thanks you are a true gentleman!" Y/N said smiling at me.

The next morning (time skip)

Y/N's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off like crazy. Today it was Saturday and me and Chris had a day off. I unlocked my phone and I saw that i had a message from Chris.

From Chris : Goodmorning Y/N! Are you still on for our date?

From Y/N : Yeah what time will you pick me up? :)

From Chris : I'll be outside your room at 7 pm so we can call a cab.

From Y/N : okay see you then x

From Chris : see you x

Not going to lie I am pretty excited about my date with him because it's been so long since i last went out on a date. My ex was pretty crappy and he cheated on me with a stripper. It was currently 10 am so I went to a near coffee shop to get a caramel latte.

As soon as I arrived at the coffee shop I went in the row to order my coffee. I decided to order a coffee for Chris too since I knew that today he was staying in his hotel room because he was working on the script. I got the coffees and i went towards the hotel. I called Chris to come down from his room to help me carry the coffees and some sweets I bought.

When Chris came down he hugged me and as soon as he did that i heard camera flashes and people shouting "ARE YOU TWO DATING?" My heart skipped a beat. Chris grabbed my hand and we quickly ran up the hotel before the paparazzis could take a lot of photos.
-
STAY TUNED FOR MY NEW BOOK BASED ON HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THE MUSICAL THE SERIES :)