Chapter 6

hey everyone I'm really sorry for the really late update but i was MIA and i am also working on a new book so sorry to keep you all waiting! Enjoy chapter 6!
-
Y/N's POV
Me and Chris ran quickly laughing to Chri's hotel room. " Oh my god i hate paparazzis so much" i said while trying to catch my breath. "Yeah me too they are so annoying and they always spread false rumors about everyone" Chris said while placing the coffees on a small table near the sofa. " want to watch something on Netflix?" Chris said while sitting on the sofa and patting the space next to it for me to sit. "Sure, but don't you have a script to finish?l" i said while sitting next to him. "That can wait. You're more important right now." he said while smiling and putting an arm over my shoulder. I smiled back and i snuggled more into him.

time skip 4:00 pm

Y/N's POV
I woke up next Chris. I felt some strong arms wrap around me and i was sleeping onto his chest. The TV was still on and Chris was asleep next to me. I took the time to study his face and a brushed a little strand of hair from his face making him stir up a little bit. He's beautiful blue eyes opened and he looked at me smiling. "hey" he said while holding me tighter. "hi" i said while laying on to his chest and feeling his heartbeat. "You know that we have a date at 7 pm right?" I said while looking up to him. " oh yeah shit i forgot, go get ready then" he said while smiling and standing up while holding out his hand for me to stand up with him. "Okay see you later" i said while giving him a kiss on the cheek and left.

time skip 7 pm

Y/N's POV
It was currently 7:00 pm and i was putting on my red heels matching my long red dress and my red lipstick. I curled my hair and i waited for Chris to pick me up. A few minutes later i heard a knock on the door.

Chris's POV
I was so excited for my date with Y/N i really like her and she's special she's not like the other girls I've dated before. I just finished putting on my tie and i was on my way to Y/N's apartment with flowers in my hands. I went over Y/N's door and knocked softly. To be honest i was a little nervous but I'm sure Y/N was too. As soon as she opened the door, my jaw dropped. She was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life. I was speechless. Her long red dress showed her beautiful curls and her hair was falling softly at her shoulders. She looked stunning. "Wow Y/N you look amazing" i said while giving her the flowers. "Thank you Chris so do you" she said while smiling and smelling the flowers. "These flowers are so beautiful thank you so much." Y/N said while going to the living room and putting the flowers in a base. Y/N was shorter than me and honestly it was really cute when we got in the cab how she could fit in the cab without bumping her head  up the wall like me.

Y/N's POV
While we were in the cab, Chris put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently with his thumb. At first i was shocked but then i kinda liked it. A few minutes later the cab driver turned around really quickly and we suddenly saw a truck with bright lights running really fast. The truck hit our cab. I slowly started to feel my eyes closing and i couldn't hear or see what was happening around me. I touched the back of my head and i felt blood. Seconds later i passed out and i didn't know what even happened.

-
A/N ik you all probably hate me for leaving you in a cliffhanger but I'm posting soon chapter 7 so don't worry! Hope you liked it and stay tuned for my NEW JJ x READER STORY.