Chapter 1

"Catra help!"
A trembling voice shouted.
"Adora? Adora, where are you?"
Catra anxiously scurried around, attempting to locate the call for help.
"Don't yell for me and suddenly stay silent!"
No reply. Catra's ears perked up picking up any slight sounds of movement, but nothing was to be heard afterwards. She ran straight through the whispering woods. Every leaf that brushed against her was another distraction. What direction could adora be. how can she even be found in such silence. Why is she silent now, to begin with. The questions rummaged through Catra's mind. Each one being more pessimistic than the other.
"Why her!? Why couldnt it have been me!? After all these years growing up together, she leaves me for some people she knew for..what?a couple of hours? I let her leave me, and now she's gone. If i would've followed her into the rebellion maybe i could've been there to protect her from Hordak. She's supposed to be the enemy, and here i am. Why.Why.Why-"

Catra gasped immensely, hardly catching her breath. She woke up to find herself laying on the same floor and blankets, covered in another scent. the same scent in which haunted her every night. Adora's scent.

Another nightmare, This week only Catra had already had about four.

"Hey pretty kitty, you doing alright?"

"Haha real funny, Lonnie. Its force captain Catra to you."

"Dont get too comfortable now that you got a badge. But for real, ever since adora left you haven't been sleeping well. Not used to sleeping alone, are you?" Lonnie smirked.

"Will you stop saying her name already?! Im getting sick of everyone using it as if she was even still part of the Horde. Guess what? shes not. shes gone. I don't care about her whatsoever." Catra hissed.

"way to be convincing, captain."

Lonnie, Kyle and the reptile who stood tall before them all were lined up in an orderly fashion. Each one with their hands on their heads, saluting their captain, Catra.

"Good job..Looks like just about everyone is here. Where's force captain scorpia and the prisoner, entrapta?" She glared at those beneath her.

Kyle gulped. Of course everyone expected him to be the one to respond. I mean it's always kyle's fault, right?

"Uhhm well you see catra-i mean, uh yeah catra-i didnt order Scorpia to come since shes a force captain as well-its not really our positions. and as for entrap-"

"hold on hold on..kyle. Are you telling me how to do my job?"

"No!! No! Of course not, Catra! you're doing a wonderful job-I'll go find scorpia now..Entrapta too."

The Cat smiled wickedly, retracting her claws. Leaving the other members at their peak.

Kyle returned perfusely sweating. "I- got- them..Catra" He paused between everyword, gasping for air.

"Aww sweet Kyle. take a rest, wont you?"

"Really!"

"No. I want each of you off to more training. We've got a rebellion in our hands to put an end to."

Kyle's reptilian friend, Rogelio and of course Lonnie both accompany him out.

"Kyle, dont let her get to you bud. You know that badge has got her nuts." Lonnie says him sincerely.

"You're right. I just feel bad since adora left. Wasn't she like her only friend back here?"

-back to catra, scorpia and entrapta-

"kitty!!"

"God, scorpia not again-"

The larger force captain embraces the cat, lifting her off her feet.

"How many times do i have to tell you, personal space!" Catra pulls and slips from Scorpia's arms. distancing her self to what she believed was the proper distance between the two.

"i know i know im just such a sucker for hugs."

Entrapta then pounced into scorpias arms.

"Why is the prisoner lose...again?"

"Catra Catra silly catra- i thought we established how funnnn~ she is! you already know hordak likes her too."

Catras face turned to pure disgust. "He doesnt like her, but merely her ideas. Now Entrapta, tell me-when will be our best bet in attacking the castle."

Entrapta pounced off scorpia, landing feet first. "Okay! based on my calculations, which there are none because it doesnt require any to have notice that etheria will be hosting a sleep over party! where in Etheria you might ask, well the CASTLE OF COURSE"

"party?" Catra pronounced foreignly.

Scorpia's eyes glimmered. "party! Catra its just like Prom when we messed with ador- well you get what I'm referring to."

"huh? like that? I've got to admit it was pretty fun distracting her while you did the rest. Great, get ready you two. Etheria sleep over here we come."