Chapter 2

"Adora! get up already, won't you??"

A faint voice shouted, followed by obnoxious knocking. Adora then lifted herself up, letting out an overly dramatic yawn. She finally tugged herself towards the door.

"Im up Bow, im up."

His sight of her had been atrocious.It was as If a cat had eaten her hair and puked it back out, then let it dry in the sun, it would look just the same.  Bow rested his head in his hands.

"Adora..Look at yourself."

"ok."

"No, no-not ok! Girl you need to fix that mess of a hair."

"I'll put it in a pony tail then."

"ALL the princesses are coming for tonight's mega sleep over, dont you wanna look nice?"

"Its a sleep over-not a prom, Bow. Thanks for the concern but im fine like this."

"Whatever you say adora. Im gonna go look for Glimmer. Shes probably out and about trying to look her best. Uh..at least just comb it a bit-" He mumbled before closing the door.

'Gee, whats his problem. Its not like i've got anyone to impress.' Adora questioned under her breath. She noticed a small paper she kept in her Horde Soldier uniform that she wore before joining the rebellion. The small paper had fallen from the pocket. the air conditioning pushed the paper towards adora, coincidentally landing right before her. Adora leaned down and grabbed it in order to get a closer look. In her hands was a poorly drawn sketch of both her and catra in which they had made when they were younger. Adora instinctively smiles.

"Catra..you arent bad. i know somewhere under that mask, you want to come here. To help save Etheria and be with me." She mumbles. "I shouldn't have left so abruptly without explaining myself. Catra..i wish i could tell you how much i-"

"Hey adoraaa! open up!! its MAKEOVER TIMEEE"

Glimmer barged in without knocking. Adora shrieked and quickly tossed the drawing to the side. Glimmer had been wearing an over sized purple-pink T-shirt with the words printed cant touch this. She wore pajama shorts of a darker-purple color. To top it off, purple slippers with one golden star on each.

"what the hell is that."

"c'monnn isnt it cutee? Remember how many people are coming adora..you gotta dress to impress if you know what i mean?"

"No, i dont know what you mean. By the way i've been meaning to ask, by chance do you think-catra might show up?"

"Is it possible? of course. Just like what happened in prom when Scorpia was able to come because technically she's a princess even though shes part of the horde. she can bring catra if she wants-again. But i wouldnt worry to much about it, we've got guards and every one is coming. they wont be able to pull any life threatening schemes."

"ah okay. i was just wondering, thanks."

Glimmer pulled out a complete outfit. It was a simple white crop top with red pajama shorts.

"I thought you might like this, its your colors too." Glimmer smiled.

"Thanks glimme-"

"Now- about your HAIR." she interrupted.

"Yeah yeah i know i was going to do that now you know."

Adora grabbed a brush and a hair tie. She broke straight through the knots without a wince of pain. once it was nicely straight, she put it up in her typical pony tail.

"So whats Bow gonna wear?" Adora asked.

"Oh man, you've gotta see it for yourself. he looks sooo cute. Bow's wearing the same crop top as you and Blue pajama pants. With the cutest white slippers that have red hearts."

"sounds just like something he'd wear. whats he doing now?"

"Setting up the castle for the slumber party."