Chapter 3

"Hey catra! what do you think of this?"

scorpia announced, with her claws held out. On them were two different outfits. The first one being for catra (assumingly, based on the size difference) and the second for herself. She held a blood red colored T-shirt which had the words "i had fun once, it was awful" printed upon it. Additionally, an image of the well-known grumpy cat. Futhermore, a pair of shorts which presumably had grumpy cat(s) on it as well. Now on the other hand (or claw- so to say) was a large coral-pink colored hoodie. Underneath, simple shorts of the same color to follow.

"Are you insane? that wont fit me.."

Scorpia chuckled, handing her the more ridiculous-looking, smaller outfit.
Catra's expression was as if she had eaten a lime, pure disgust. She snatched the outfit from the other girls claws and made her way to the restroom abruptly.

.

.

.

and so the two made their way to castle bright moon.

.

.

.

Soon enough many had already arrived. At bright moon was, Adora, Glimmer, Bow, Mermista, Seahawk, Perfuma and Frosta. Each one in comfortable attire. Although everyone had been scattered, doing something different from the other. Seahawk and mermista had been eating some of the popcorn in which was set up for the 'movie' plan. Bow and Perfuma were chatting together in one part of the room. And on the other Adora had been comforting Frosta with blankets and pillows, since she had already been sleepy due to being the youngest one by major age difference.

"everyone sit down!"

The squeaky voice managed to prosper.
Glimmer formulated the movie projector. The numbers '1..2...3' flashed onto the white cloth. The chattering noises had effectively wired down.

'tonight we'll be watching Always be my maybe.'

Catra and scorpia settled in once the enviornemt was more serene. Catra's tail flickered at the sight of adora. In a matter of seconds she crawled her way over to her. With her claws now protracted, and her tail continuously active. The following words escaped catras mouth:

"Hey adora~"

Adora jumped, not having heard that charming voice in quite some time. Not to mention that irresistible smug smirk of catras. Adora leaned in closer.

"What're you doing here??"

she whispered, aggresively to her. Adora didnt know what it was about catra- but man did she affect her. Especially since having known each other for so long, otherwise-it would be cold if not. Catra kept that engaging grin before returning back to Scorpia. Her tail keeping up but brushing against Adora's cheek in the process. Like a spell, Adora quietly followed behind-'i've gotta make sure shes not up to any trouble, thats why i'll follow her.' Adora convinced herself of. She sat over blankets and pillows next to Catra which the entire floor had been covered in.

"what're you doing here?"

Catra repeated, mockingly.

"hah, funny catra. You're in our territory now. Why come if you arent up to anything suspicious."

"Adora, why does everything have to have some deeper meaning to you. cant i just come and enjoy a movie with my great friend."

"us?"

Catra scooted closer to scorpia. After realization, Adora's face heated up.

"aww~ you thought i meant you? Adora,  those times are far gone, dont you think? After all you left the horde. you wanted me to think i needed you. Guess what, you were right. every hero does need a sidekick. Lets just say, im not the sidekick in this relationship. Oh and im not some petty 'princess' that wants to save peoples lives."

Adora couldnt manage to say anything. any response she thought of just couldnt be said. her thoughts raced, saying millions of things without a sound.

"whats wrong? cat got your tongue?"

Catra giggled. That same striking cackle that melted Adora's heart.

"Catra..you weren't my side kick. you were my best friend. i know we're in opposite ends now but-the horde is bad. they manipulated me, they manipulated you-they manipulated us."

"I know the horde is bad" She interrupted.

"Catra, No. i know for a fact you aren't bad. I know you're upset i left so suddenly. you have to admit i had reason to. Im not going back, and thats that. But ill be here open arms if you want to regain yourself. be with the rebellion. be with me. you miss me too, right?"

Catra stayed silent this time.

"cat got your tongue this time?" Adora smiled. She held her hand out in hopes for a response.

"You're stupid if you think its that easy for me to drop what ive worked for. Im a better force captain than you ever would've been adora." Catra stood up and moved to another spot.