Jamari (1)

I walk into the pool party feeling myself hardcore today. Maybe it's because Jamari is gonna be there? Maybe it's because I got some new clothes?

I look around because it's my best friends party so she should be running around anyways. It's about 7 o'clock, so the sun will be going down in a hour or two. I found my friend group chilling with all the hot boys. As normal. I guess they all are very pretty.

"Heeeeeyyyyy!!" They all shout out. "Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask Malia. She just kinda nods her head to the side, in the direction of a body emerging from the water. He heads in my direction and looks me dead in the eyes. His eyes could make a girl melt onto the cement floor of this pool.

I bend down over the front of the chair to set down my stuff on one of the pool chairs next to Malia's seat.

I feel a pair of hands on my waist pull me back and turn me around. Jamari. Even from the slightest touch my core warms up. He is so sexy and irresistible. "Wanna join me in the hot tub?" He says winking. I nod. He sits on the chair beside me as I try to sexily strip my clothes off.

I had just bought a new two piece. The fabric that covered my lady parts was plenty small and almost seemed like it could rip with a slight tug.

There was only a few people in the hot tub; I slowly walk over to the steamy surface. Once I sit down I see Jamari walking over to me. He sits beside me, his scent flaring in my nose. "Don't you think that you should wear something that has more," He slides his hand slowly up my thigh as he continued. "...coverage?" He says smirking. The bubbles foamed at the surface, providing a barrier for anything underneath to be hidden.

I thought I might as well play hard to get. "Jamari, there are other people in the hot tub." I said looking at the others.

His hand reaches my crotch. He rubs a few circles and the slips his hand into the fabric repeating the pattern. I tilt my head back. Knowing that this turns him on is turning me on. The other people went to get into the pool, giving him full power over me. His hand goes faster. I let out a small moan earning a quiet gasp from him. I start to palm him through his swim trunks.

He groans and sticks his mouth in the water as a way of muting himself. He obviously didn't like what i did, because he stuck one of his long fingers into my soaking wet pussy. "your so wet baby." i keep my head underwater to quiet myself. Pumping in and out of me I rub his long shaft up and down. A crowd of people begin to walk over to the tub. They all get in, a perfect opportunity. I sit on his lap trying to find his length. I slowly push the tip in.

I have had sex before but not this big. I slowly ride him as the others are relaxing. He puts his hands around front of my torso and begins rapidly messaging my clit. I let a small moan get out making Jamari go faster. The tension starts to build in my stomach, nearing orgasm. I lean back and whisper in his ear that I was gonna cum soon. He goes even faster than i thought you could possibly move your body parts.

I release all over his dick. Seconds later he cums. We adjust ourselves and walk back over to the pool chairs. He texts me and says:

Jamari: When can I see you again.

me: maybe next weekend. my parent are gonna be at a Lifmatch conference.

Jamari: can't wait to see your body in full🐱

——————————

Sorry it was short. But there are more coming!!! Thanks!

674 words