Sam (1)

Yasmin never ever has snuck someone in her house but, tonight was gonna be the night.

Yasmin had been talking to Sam for awhile but she never really pulled the trigger. But tonight, she wanted him. Bad.

It was about 12 o'clock when she first texted him.

Yasmin🥵🥰🤪: Heyyy, u up?

* 7 minutes later *

Sam😉😏: Yeah bb whatchu need??

Needless to say everybody knew that they were a thing. Before school got out Yasmin and Sam would hang out everyday in German class and FACS. It was obvious she liked him and he liked her.

Yasmin🥵🥰🤪: wanna come over??

Sam😉😏: you still live in town?

Yasmin🥵🥰🤪: yah, on 3rd. my window is unlatched. you've got 20mins.

Yasmin cleaned up her room while she waited for her phone to buzz or to hear her window squeak. Her parents came home in 30 minutes, but her siblings were still asleep.

Layla her older sister might be awake still. But she would take that chance, and Layla wasn't a snitch.

Yasmin was scrolling through instagram when a body crawled through her window. He sat there quietly for a moment. "Hi." She said quietly.

"Come here." He said in a low raspy voice.

He laid on top of her and kissed her softly. He has very soft lips. Her hands made their way to his hair and brushed his hair with her fingers. He had very soft hair too.

Both of their body's knew that they both had wanted this for a long time.

His hand move their way up and down her body.

It's like he'd been planning this.

He slipped a hand into her pants and maneuvered his fingers between her lower lips. He applied more pressure making her moaning mess.

He threw his shirt to the floor, as i did. My boobs were kinda small but he seemed to enjoy them. He sucks on them both and takes his pants off.

I went ahead and did them same, leaving us both in just our underwear. He flips me on top to where i'm sitting on his abs.

"I can feel how wet you are through your panties..." he whispers. I moan in response as he pushes them aside and starts fingering me slowly.

He picked up speed once my breathing started getting faster.

"What's my name?" he says, lust filled eyes.

I don't answer his question so he fingers me harder and faster and licks me too.

"Fuckk S-Sam.." I was moaning a bit to loud.

Suddenly we heard footsteps and a knock on my door. Sam pushed himself underneath my bed. I run to the door and open it slightly.

"Is everything alright sweetie? I heard you footsteps and loud noises up here?" My mom said.

"Yeah i went to grab my water and stubbed my toe."

"Ok, shut your window... we have the AC on." she said turning around closing the door.

I lock it for good measure.

I look at sam under the bed and motion him out. He stands up, shirt off, black sweatpants hanging jut below his hips.

He walks over to me and picks me up onto his waist.

Sam walked me over the bed and laid me down vertically. He crawled over the top on me and pulled his pants down