Spongebob~ you sillygoose

You, the gang, and Pablo are on the look for Spongbob Squarepants, the one who took Pablo's dear friends.

"Where could he be?" You ask, with worry in your voice. "Do you have a personal connection with this Spongebob, Scooby?" Shaggy asks, already knowing the answer. You sigh, nudging shaggy to shut up.

Spongebob is your ex boyfriend, you guys broke up because you caught him clapping Sandy's cheeks, if you know what I mean. You were so angry with him, but you still loved him dearly, hoping you two still had a chance together.

You turned around to look at Pablo, who was eating bleach, not paying any mind to what was being said. You stared at him, with big puppy eyes, he was so handsome, and so very adorable, just looking at the penguin made you're heart flutter.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" Daphne snapped you out of the state you were in. It turns out you weren't looking at Pablo anymore, but instead looking at something much more ugly, Daphne's boobs. What a sight for sore eyes, you thought to yourself.

At this point you and the gang were already outside of SpongeBobs pineapple. Oh, this bought back memories. Many things happened at this pineapple, Spongebob would suck you off everyday, it was so delightful, you frowned thinking about the past.

Fred was the first to bang on the door, "Open up, Spongebob! We know you have Keisha, tyrell, Boston, and whatever the last bitch name was!" Fred yelled. "Um, excuse me Mr Fred, but those aren't my friends-"
"Shut it, Pedro!"

Spongebob wasn't opening the door, so you decided to break the door open. When you guys entered the pineapple it was dark, all the lights were off, you searched the downstairs and found nothing, on you're way up the stairs you heard loud, obnoxious sounds coming from SpongeBobs room.

When Velma opened the door to his room everyone was in shock, expect shaggy, who laughed at the sight. Tears flowing down you're cheeks, you quickly ran away.

"Spongebob~ you silly goose"

You heard Squidward manage to moan while you were crying loudly. You could still hear shaggy laughing in the distance, mixed with the sounds of moaning.

You were heartbroken, and not even the best Scooby snacks in the world could help heal you.