He has a twin sponge

You were crying on the rooftop of SpongeBobs pineapple.

"Are you ok Scooby?" You turned around to see Pablo there with a worried look on his face. "Yeah, I'm alright." You wiped you're face, hoping that what you said was convincing enough to stop Pablo's worries.

"It's okay if you want to take a break from finding my friends, I'll find them myself." You looked at him for a second, knowing he just wanted to help. "No it's okay, we'll find you're friends Pablo."

"Do you really think that sponge has them? It looked like he was quite occupied." Pablo questioned. "You said he took them, right? They have to be in there somewhere, let's go back up in see if their done, we'll ask Spongebob ourselves."

When you went back upstairs Fred and the gang were already questioning the Sponge. "I DIDN'T TAKE THAT PENGUINS FRIENDS DAMNIT!"

"Then who did?!" Velma yelled. "How the fuck am I supposed to know? I've never met those little animals a day in my life. You walk in my pineapple, interrupt me and Squidward, then accuse me of kip-napping some blue penguins friends? That's really messed up."

"If you didn't take them, then who did? None of this makes any sense." You stated. "It's obvious who took them, if it wasn't SpongeBob." You heard Squidward say nonchalantly.

"He has a twin sponge."