If it wasnt for you meddling kids - End

"He has a twin sponge." "OHHHH!" Spongebob cried out, " I forgot about Jared!"

" Who the fuck is Jared?" Everyone said in shock. "Like Squidward said, he's my twin sponge, he's always been into stealing little kids so yeah he probably did take the penguins friends."

"Where does this Jared live?" You asked. " In the pineapple next to the gas station on the 4th block down from my pineapple."

"Then it's settled. Pedro, let's go get you're friends!" Fred said in a heroic voice. "That's not my-" "Shut up, let's just fucking go."

While walking down the streets of Bikini bottom you couldn't help but look at Pablo thiccness, switching every step he took, you bit you're upper lip.

When you reached Jared's pineapple, you knocked on the door. "WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" You heard a voice cry out. " It's the Mystery Gang motherfuckers! You're busted!"

Jared answered the door, you looked behind him to find Pablo's friends tied up on the floor. "The hell do you kids want?" Jared didn't look fazed at all. "Give up Pablo's friends, Jared." Fred demanded.

"Wait!" Everyone turned around to see Velma with a big smirk on her face. "It doesn't make sense that Spongebob would have a twin much older than him, it's impossible, and on top of that it wouldn't make any sense that Pablo is as thick as he is, since he's just a penguin. So, it's obvious that Jared didn't steal Pablo's friends on purpose, instead Pablo told Jared to steal his friends and disguise as spongebob so he would be the one to blame." Everyone was shook.

Velma walked over to Jared and Pablo. "And one more thing," she took both Pablo's and Jared's masks off, " Pablo isn't Pablo the Penguin, instead he's Kendall Knight from the boy band Big Time Rush, and Jared is Patrick Star."

"FUCK!" Kendall Knight yelled in defeat. " I only did it for you, Scooby! I knew how much you hated Spongebob for cheating on you! I gave you a chance to get revenge! Don't you get it!? We belong together!"

Yikes. You thought to yourself. The police came 10 minutes later to help the Backyardigans and take Kendall and Patrick to jail. Kendall was furious and yelled one last thing which made you and the gang grin.

"And I wouldn't have gotten caught If it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

Another mystery solved because of the Mystery Gang.