一 (sorta edited)

I breathed in the summer air, magic filling my nose as I began entering the campus of Fairy Tail. The scene was constant; the fire dragon slayer— Natsu Dragneel— and the ice mage— Gray Fullbuster— fighting over something very minor. I liked the feeling as this was my everyday routine. I didn't always have to return to the guild every day, I could be shopping for brand new clothes; but I yearned for this friendship... this family-like bond that we have at the guild.

"Hey Lucy!" Erza, the powerful female mage, greeted me as I sat at the bar. I didn't need to order my usual strawberry milkshake, as Mira was already stirring up my unspoken order.

"How's it going? Besides having to constantly stop Natsu and Gray from fighting." I asked, smiling lightly. I knew it was a bit tiring dealing with idiots like those two, who choose to act like children all the time.

"We were thinking of going on another mission, except the split between money wasn't going to be equal. That's what ignited the fight between them. So I'm going by myself."

I nodded, thereafter receiving my milkshake. I happily sipped my drink after thanking Mira for the drink I could practically call 'heaven'. The day proceeded as normal until the door cracked open. It felt so cliché seeing the door slowly opening, only revealing a bright white light flashing within the crack of the door. I could tell that the members of Fairy Tail were curious of who was entering our guild.

"What the—" Natsu stopped mid-sentence. I had seen from afar that he recognized the person immediately. She walked inside, her short white hair softly settled onto her neck and a slight smile appeared on her face.

He ran over to the girl, picking her up joyfully into a hug. Mira smiled to herself,
"Natsu and my little sister, Lisanna, were friends since their childhood. Ever since we came back from Edolas, it had appeared that Lisanna had been 'trapped' there and her intentions was to escape. We wanted to surprise Natsu."

Everyone began to cheer, the scene which had unfolded in front of us was heartwarming. It even brought Elfman to tears, even though the news was broken to him a long time ago. The guild threw a party— the third one in the span of two days— everyone had drinks in hand and every occupant of Fairy Tail were ready to fight. I felt it was necessary not to get involved, so I stayed with Mira and talked about our usual chat.

Wendy and her exceed, Carla, walked toward the bar and took seat beside me. They seemed confused, less than I was since I took information from the moment of when it happened.
"Lucy, who is Lisanna?" Wendy asked, twirling herself in the bar chair.

"She was one of Natsu's childhood friend. She seems very nice since she's Mira's little sister, so why don't you go introduce yourself?" I smiled, motioning her toward the girl who was receiving a lot of attention. It seemed necessary to become familiar with someone who was going to become a regular, but I wanted to wait until later to when my first impression will be remembered.

"Okay!" she cheerfully smiled, as she skipped away with Carla.

After a few hours, many of us were drunk. Cana was still challenging others to out-drink her, but it was obvious; no one can do it. I decided to take a walk, it was already 1:00 p.m., and all I had been doing was talking with my friend circle, plus Lisanna.

I felt relief walking out of the guild, Magnolia refreshed my sense of thought with its slight breeze which brushed against my face. I walked through the street shops that were selling items I've always wanted when I was a kid. I was tempted to buy everything there but I had to pay rent very soon, we all know my landlord will be very disappointed if I cannot pay... again.

"Excuse me!" A brown exceed who sported only a brown vest, screamed at me. His small paws tugged on my shoe lace, tears were dripping off of individual hairs from his cheek.
"I lost my best friend. Please help, it's been long!"