1: Chunky Chimmy

Hello guys! Thank you for choosing this book to read! I just wanted to tell you guys that this book will have many triggers, such as; Suicide, depression, abuse, and self hatred. This story is more to set awareness that these issues does happen and it's okay to seek help. You are loved and beautiful! Keep smiling that life is going to grow with light. If you feel uncomfortable reading this book at any moment, please stop reading.

This book will also touch on religious concepts as well

_________________

Disclaimer (Very Important):

This book is to set awareness of suicide, mental illness and bullying within teens-young adults. There will be many scene that can be extremely triggering and you have every right to stop reading or skip the scene.

I don't owe the characters of this story, this doesn't reflect how the life BTS is like, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear in this book.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have this same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental.

I have full copyrights of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated. This story will also contain many scenes, such as: Suicide mentions, Suicide Attempt, Depressive thoughts, Smut, Violence, Aggressive behavior, drug abuse, Talk of self harm, rape, mental illness, lack of empathy, cult behavior, touches on religion, starvation, and gruesome language, so please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if you are unable to read any of the contents it has, please stop reading.

I will be providing warnings when certain triggering scenes do arise. Please respect this book and me as an author as well, let's build a nice community together as a family!

Just a little note here, teachers are literally close to none existent in this book, so you'll rarely see a teacher or principal pop up since I want you guys to see a more focus to the students and the main characters emotional and mental roots.

I also want to add that, as I mentioned before, religious concepts will be mentioned in this story, along with cult behavior using religion as a disguise to justify their actions. These topics may be really triggering for many of you so please read cautiously. Not all religious people behave the way they do in this story, there's very respectful and genuine religious people in this world that spread love and believe in their faith, don't let this book remove this thought because as I mentioned this story will have cult behavior also involved.

Thank you <3

__________________

Thank you once again and enjoy this book! :)

Main songs for this book:

- Teen Idle by Marina and The Diamonds (main song)

- 1-800-273-8255 by Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid

- Girl Crush by Little Big Town

- Hold On by Chord Overstreet