2: I don't want to cry

Song Recommended: Paralyzed by NF

Jungkook watches as Jimin runs out the door, cheeks glistening from the tears escaping his eyelids. His lips were sealed, puzzled as he recalls what just happened. He never met Jimin before, nor heard of him around the school, didn't know he existed at all until today when he caught him staring at Taehyung with those emotionless eyes if he's being quite honest.

Now after what just happened, Jungkook began to connect the pieces together. He didn't know that this was the same kid who he has heard everyone refer to him as 'Chunky Chimmy' or 'Heathen'. He definitely has heard those disgusting nicknames, but now he knows the face behind it.

And it's quite heartbreaking thinking it's someone who looks as defenseless as him. 

Kid looks like he wouldn't hurt a spider if he sees one crawling the wall. 

Wonder why he's a target-

"Hey! That's rude!" Taehyung snaps at Damien, who started the remarks, "At least he has brains rather than a poor excuse of a big ego."

Damien glares at Taehyung and abruptly gets to his feet.

Big mistake.

Jungkook shoots up from his chair instantly, along with Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon, all waiting for him to try something on Taehyung. Being popular always brings people who likes to start problems. Unfortunately, Taehyung is always targeted since he's too polite and perfect. Luckily for him, he's never alone.

Damien eyed the four boys and slumps back down to his chair, a heavy glare to the wooden desk in front of him.

Thought so.

The bell suddenly rings and Jungkook began to gather his stuff, eyes drifting off to Taehyung - who stood from his chair with his backpack and goes to Jimin's stuff he left behind. Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and follows the blonde, "What are you doing?"

"Taking his stuff to him," Taehyung answers bitterly, "He didn't deserve that treatment."

Jungkook glances between his hands and back to him, knowing well than to question his motives. Sure, Taehyung is nice, but he's not that nice. He usually minds his business to things that do not correlate to him. 

Must mean Jimin probably nudged him, or the situation triggered him - who knows.

So Jungkook lets him be. He slowly nods and turns around to leave but stops when he sees the tiny brunette-haired boy storming back into the classroom. His eyes are puffy and swollen, clearly from crying, gaze settled on the floor as he makes his way to his desk, not noticing the two boys already there.

Jungkook couldn't help but rake the boy's attire, as if he's on his way to church, in which must explain as to why they call him 'Saint' all the time. He looks like a saint, and not just his appearance. He has this energy about him that is hard to explain. This aura that just.... Bleeds of this innocence and genuine ignorance to the world.

Everything about him seems so untouched by the world, it's a little intimidating now thinking about it. 

Jungkook licks his lips nervously when the boy looks up, freezing on spot too. The eye contact they made was so intense that made Jungkook shift in his stance with sudden nerves by how fierce Jimin's monotone stare is alone.

He has a stare that pours emotions like a jug of hot water into a teacup. It's steaming and boiling, especially if not careful.

Despite his shy composure, Jimin's eyes hold something in them.