4: Crybaby Tears

Song Recommendation: 1-800-273-8255 by  Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid

Warning: Suicide attempt

(Present note: The book is being edited. Book is completed, being updated slowly.)
__________

"THEY FUCKING LOST! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Taehyung shouts in frustration, stumbling slightly with every step he takes.

Jungkook snickers at his friend, "Not entirely surprised," He says causing the blonde to snap his glaring eyes to him as the group walk further away from stadium.

It was a pitiful game, no surprise that their school lost - not horribly but still, a loss is a loss.

And being under the influence makes those angering feelings probably more pumped up.

Well, not Jungkook since he didn't drink, but the rest are a little in the raging clouds of a storm about this game.

"I betted money for our team to win!" Taehyung exclaims with arms in the air. Hoseok sighs from beside him and wraps his arms around him, trying to calm down his frustrated boyfriend. The scene slightly tugged Jungkook's chest slightly, feeling that familiar sensation of loneliness stretch his chest. But just as quickly as it came, he brushes it aside and forces a smile to his friends.

To be fair, Jungkook could easily be like that with someone if he wanted to. He's quite aware of all the admirers he has, but he just..... He isn't attracted to anyone, or doesn't feel that drive to be anything with someone specifically.

He doesn't feel connected to anyone to be fair, so it's not worth wasting his time.

He would like to not feel lonely, but not just with anyone, you know?

Anyways, not like it matters at this point.

Eventually they all parted ways. They agreed on meeting at Taehyung's house later to hang out, possibly do some stupid shit while they're at it like going to a party or something. Jungkook got in his car and drove away from the school, heading home to change out of these clothes. He has to dress his best, after all who knows where he could end up at.

Now that he's in the safe haven of his car, he allows his thoughts to stir. The familiar feeling of emptiness fills him in again, hoping that if they do go to a party, that feeling will go away after a while - just for a short while. Maybe hook up with someone along the way so he could feel wanted.

Or feel like he means something to someone at least.

Even if it's for a second.

Doesn't matter at this point if it's to use him for his body.

Jungkook runs a stressed hand over his hair and breathes heavily, sounding fucking stupid at this point to the thoughts passing through his head. Now he's crossing over the bridge but not really paying attention to it. In the midst of his frustration, he sees something on the rails in a distance. Jungkook narrows his eyes to see a person to the other side of the railing.

Is he...

Jungkook instantly stomps on the breaks to the side of the bridge and flings out the car, putting the emergency lights on as he rushes over to the boy.

"Wait!" He calls out, making the other boy turn to face him with fear spreading his eyes.

Wait, he seems familiar.

Once Jungkook got close enough, he does recognize the boy.

No...

"Jimin?" Jungkook asks hesitantly, growing close enough to see the tiny boy was bruised up, his neat clothes all dirty and messy.