The King and Queen of Asgard

A few months later...

Loki is conversing with a few of the guards in the grand hallway by a balcony. The guards nod in unison and disperse. Loki gazes over Asgard, he sees that the leaves change colors and fall off the stems. He takes in a deep breath as a nice breeze fills his lungs.

"Loki!" His wife called out. He turns around to see Minerva trotting towards him with a giant smile on her face. His heart warms seeing her all excited. She starts to transition from a trot to a walk as she approaches her husband.

"There you are, I have something to tell you." She panted. Minerva lets go of get dress and jumps into his arms. Loki holds her tight and gives her multiple kisses on her cheek.

"Is something the matter darling?" He questioned.

"No, nothing's the matter, but I have been thinking lately."

Loki ushers her to sit down on stone bench overlooking Asgard. He sits next to her and holds her hand.

"What's on your mind?"

"Well ever since I got my memories back I've been thinking about our wedding night."

"Oh?"

She nods her head.

"We've been through quite a bit of growth, emotionally, the past few months and I was wondering...would you like to renew our vows?" She smiled nervously.

Loki smiles softly and kisses her warmly on the lips.

"That sounds lovely."

Minerva smiles widely and showers his cheeks with kisses.

"When did you want to have the ceremony?"

"That I wasn't sure about, I was thinking we could both plan it. Nothing too big, just the two of us."

Loki holds her hand and gazes into her eyes.

"Well for starters, since it'll be just us two did you have an idea on where you wanted us to have the ceremony?" He asked.

Minerva shrugs her shoulders. She looks over at the view of the kingdom and an idea pops into her head.

"Oh how about someplace overlooking the kingdom?" She suggested.

Loki looks at the view and thinks for a moment. He smiles.

"That sounds romantic. We can have the renewal as the sun sets or when the moon is out."

Minerva gasps and her doughy eyes widen. She claps her hands excitedly. Loki chuckles.

"This sounds exciting!" She smiled. Suddenly Minerva yawns. It's quite a long one even Loki looks concerned. She rubs her eyes.

"Minerva, have you been sleeping lately?"

She shakes her head.

"No. This whole week I haven't been able to fully sleep."

"I felt you tossing and turning the other night. I just assumed you were dreaming."

"I've been having some bizarre dreams lately. They've been happening more frequently."

"Do you remember what they're about?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Sometimes, but most of the time I don't remember them. I thought maybe once I got my memories back they'd stop-which they did for a bit. But now I'm not sure." She pouts.

"Has something been on your mind? Like something stressful or concerning?"

"Not really."

"Well why don't you go and rest for a bit. I have a few things to take care of around the castle. Once I've finished and you've had a good nap we'll continue planning." He suggested. Minerva nods.