⊿ 2|| the one where she doesn't know what's going on

"I don't give it away to strangers

"I don't give it away to strangers."

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

Morgan walked into the Mystic Grill and surveyed the crowd. Just before she walked in, she was on the phone with her boyfriend Johnny who was on his way to pick her up. Now normally, Morgan would merely teleport back to where Johnny was but her magic was currently drained and she wasn't able to anything as major as teleportation.

Just when she thought she was in the clear, her eyes landed on Bonnie's distressed face. In a momentary shock, Morgan flicked her hood up and practically ran around her and to the bar. She sat down on the nearest stool, almost knocking over the person next to her, and attempted to catch her breath. She could see the man turn around and glare at her but Morgan couldn't care less.

Bonnie was here. Calming her mind, Morgan realized that Bonnie hadn't been looking at her but at the girl sitting in front of her. In a daze, Morgan waved the bartender over and asked for a simple shot. She downed it immediately and motioned for another. She never had the chance to drink it because she suddenly heard a bell ring and turned around to watch Bonnie and her friend walk out.

Morgan was about to get up and chase after her when someone came up and asked, "Penny for your thoughts?" Morgan immediately looked over to see the bluest eyes she'd ever seen, Matt Donovan's blue eyes to be exact. In a complete 180 from her mood a second ago, she left out a heart wrenching sigh at the sight of Matt's boyish smile. "Morgan!"

In seconds, the blue eyed boy pulled her up and into his arms, spilling her drink in the process but neither one of them cared. "Hi, Matty."

"Oh my God." Matt whispered as he gently began to set her feet on the floor. "You're back."

"Surprise?" Morgan chuckled.

"What are you doing back here?" Matt said with a smile on his face, his hands never leaving Morgan's waist.

"Well, I figured I've been away from home for two years and I might as well come home, ya know?" Morgan said moving to clean up the drink they dropped. "To you. To Elena and Jeremy. To Bonnie."

"Have you seen her yet?"

"Nope." Morgan lies, "But I just got into town." Matt nods in agreement and moves behind the bar. Morgan looks at him confused for a second.

"You work here? At the Grill?"

"It seems like it, yeah."

"You having money problems, Matt? I thought Vicki was working here, not you."

"Uh, about that-"