Just a Fantasy

AlxEd

        Chapter 03 - Lustfull Eyes

I shivered as the cold Water hit my face , wetting my hands once more i splashed another wave into my eyes.

'God…What just happened?'

I looked into the mirror.

Nothing really changed , same tanned skin ,  same blond shiny hair and the same yellow eyes that where staring back at him.

The only thing that did change was the more that noticeble red flush , that spreaded from my cheeks over my  nose , and the feeling like you have been kicked in the balls and being told there was a death in the family.

I groaned.

' When did my mind swiched from innocent, cute , little brother i have to protect , to : The person i lust after , that i want so badly ,  just want to shove up the wall and fuck him shamelessly until he loses his abilty to walk?! '

I gripped the rim of the plain white sink , sighing in depression as i felt a twich of my lower half.

Right.

'What do i do with YOU?…' I looked down at my still present Erection , that wanted to be taken care of.

Okay two options , I could take a cold shower which would be painfull , and just to long to actually bear with it.

Or i could just jerck of with my little brother sleeping one door apart.

Or…was he?

A smirk tugged around the corners of my lips , i might sound dirty saying this so bluntly , but im not dumb.

I heard Al's breathing  setting a quicker pace as his eyes dropped  down my body , and i KNEW why he tugged his sheets around him tighter.

I chuckled.

'Alphonse isnt that innocent after all i guess…'

Sighing i thought about if Al ever had a dream like me.

'Actually i would be glad if i wouldnt be the only who felt that wierd , sexual tension  between us.

Or was i just wishing there was?'

Groaning i leaned back against the cold tiles , slightly shivering at the contact at my burning skin.

I wanted it so bad….

'He was probably just embaressed…a bit confused?'

'Ah fuck who am i trying to fool here?

Al wants me , i know!'

I looked up at the celling helplessly.

'I… hope?'

'I dont know i just know i want him!'

I cringed and whined at the thought , but at the same time my tounge pluged out to wet my lips.

'Lips.… A great creation of nature , so many things , so many stuff they could try..'

I groaned an clenched my fists again until i felt my nails aching into my skin.

'I really have to stop thinking that filthy….'

'Even if Al would want me that way , panting and sprawled out on the bed…. , thats a completly differend thing than... Fantasizing.