I Guess I'm Off The Team

Y/N's POV

Camila was still kinda pissed at me throughout the whole day, so I decided I would do something for her after practice tonight. I want to show her that she's the only one for me. I know we're only 17, but when you know, you know. I know there isn't any other girl I can give my heart to besides Camila Cabello. Even if she is a jealous spoiled little princess.

I knocked on her door and I was surprised ahe greeted me with a kiss. "Hey baby, you ready to head to practice?" She asked while looking me up and down. I noticed she was wearing exercise clothes too. "Yup, it's gonna be a long one too." I groaned loudly. "Well while you're at practice I was thinking maybe I could do my workout and then be your personal cheerleader?" She wrapped herself around me and started playing with my hair. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Mmm sounds amazing love. And afterwards I was thinking maybe dinner?"

"I'm gonna be tired though. How about we order pizza and watch movies in your room." Of course she would be tired after a quick workout. "Sounds like a plan babe, now let me walk you to the gym so you can keep that ass looking good for me." I chuckled and she smacked my arm hard.

When we got to the gym I kissed her and she told me she would be in the stadium in an hour. When I got to practice I wanted to kill myself. I honestly shouldn't have even shown up. Why?

It's fucking stadium drills today. Camila was right about staying in tonight. After a whole hour of running laps and climbing bleachers I finally saw my girlfriend walk in. I somehow found the energy to run to her and pick her up. I was about to kiss her but then coach blew his loud ass whistle on me to finish my last run up the bleachers. The rest of practice just consisted of a scrimmage. Camila was actually my personal cheerleader. The guys were ribbing on me every time she cheered when I scored a goal. I didn't give a fuck though. I almost got into it with one of the reserve defenders when he said something about her after I made it past him. "Maybe if your girlfriend would stop her loud ass annoying ass screeching I wouldn't have gotten distracted."

I pushed him onto the ground but that was about it, before everyone else seperated us. "Chill Gonzalez it was just a joke. If she can't handle it then don't bring her to practice." One of my other teammates said. Everyone else laughed and nodded their heads.

"Man fuck you guys at least my girl actually cares about what I do. Your girlfriends don't even know what position you play. So if she wants to sit down and watch practice you all better treat her with fucking respect." I went to where Camila was and picked up my backpack. "Gonzalez if you leave right now, you're off the team so get your ass back here."

"I guess I'm off the team then."

I just went on about my business with my girlfriend. They could kick me off if they want to. I'm the best center forward on the team, soo they need me not the other way around. We walked in silence until we got to my room. I noticed Lauren setting up our coffee table with the pizza and some drinks. She walked past me and winked, "Have fun Gonzalez."

"Babe did you pay for all of this? You know we were supposed to go half and half on everything. If I can't pay everything that means you can't either." She rolled her eyes at me and gave me a kiss. "I wanted to do something nice for you, since I went all crazy girlfriend on you today."

"Babe you might have overreacted a bit but it's fine. I get it, you thought I was one thing and in comes Gomez and tells you all about my past. I know it's gonna be difficult for you to trust me, but I'm gonna always be loyal to you. I know you'll get jealous, because that's just your personality. I love everything about you so don't apologize princess."

"Ugh y/n you can never let me be the sweet one can you? Like right now you really walked away from coach Jonas even after he threatened to kick you off the team." She said while looking at me with those sad little eyes. "I know soccer means the whole world to you baby, maybe if I talk to Demi they won't kick you out."

"Princess, if my teammates gonna act like that towards you I don't want anything to do with it. I'll play for a club outside of school it doesn't matter if I'm on the lions to me. All that matters is that you're happy and that nobody is disrespecting my girlfriend." When I said that she jumped onto my lap and started kissing me. As much as I wanted to fuck her right now I couldn't. I was already sore from practice. Maybe if I get a shower in I'll get a second wind.

"Babe I'm gonna take a quick shower right quick and I'll be out in a bit, just go ahead and pick any movie you want." She asked if she could join me but pouted when I said no, and went to her room to shower fast too.

What I thought would be a quick shower turned out to be a good half hour in the shower thinking abowhat the fuck I'm gonna do now that I quit the team.

When I got out of the shower Camila was laying down watching one of her favorite shows. Fuck now I'm really not gonna get some because she's all into the show. Usually I would scoop her into my arms but today I felt like being babied. So I put my head on her boobs and moved her hands to my hair. I loved her boobs they were like my own little pillows. She started massaging my hair and I fell asleep with one thought in my head.

This is all that matters, she's all that matters.