Thanks

I'd like to thank a few people before I start, namely the original creators of both Kamcolle, Azur Lane and Arpeggio of Blue Steel of which this story shares similarities and its characters appearance is definitely based though I have changed a number of things based on my personal preferences. But I'd like to thank them all for creating such fantastic worlds and hope they continue working on them for years to come.

Secondly I'd like to thank Friendly_Soul_Writer, (I apologise if I got it wrong) who wrote Kantai collection a force for good which helped inspire this work and the suggestions of match ups within it inspired a few in my own. Again though in case of a few like Enterprise (CV 6)and Akagi, Arizona and Haruna are based on their work so the original credit for it belongs to them so I suggest you try out their work you won't regret it.

Thirdly I'd like to thank a few people from Deviant Art, namely SenkanYamato, for a few of his characters who he kindly gave me permission to borrow I honestly wasn't expecting it so thank you for that, I hope you enjoy what I did. Second Hydrothrax whose aerosaur designs helped me form concrete ideas on what designs for my own aircraft though there are differences but they are good reference if you wish to get a more concrete idea of what they could look like based on my descriptions. Though you should check him out he is a brilliant artist who deserves loads of credit for his awesome designs. Third is Jimbowyrick1 again for helping inspire some crazy ideas for aircraft on my part as well as the character predominantly responsible for them, Prof Veeblefitzer, again check out his work on deviant art where you'll definitely see hilarious designs. I honestly give my thanks, though it may seem I'm laying it on thick they most certainly deserve it and I can't hope give them the justice they deserve just by words.

Anyway I hope you enjoy though this will probably be slow piece simply due to my nature.

Zgerken