PART EIGHT.

𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊. 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟸 𝙿𝙼. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑. 𝟺𝟷.𝟾𝟽𝟾𝟷° 𝙽, 𝟾𝟽.𝟼𝟸𝟿𝟾° 𝚆.

Their faces slowly skimmed each other as their lips fully connected. Her lips were plump, large, and pink as his were a little smaller and a pale natural color.

Makayla was never big with relationships, and thought Bucky would be nothing but a friend. But this kiss changed everything. She was now suddenly faced with the fact that she had grown to be very fond of him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and put one hand into his hair, barely tugging at the roots. He must've liked it because he let out a little groan into her mouth. Before she even realized it, their tongues were performing a dance routine together.

He put his hands on her waist and she moved one of his hands lower onto herself, making him smile into the kiss. His hands returned to her waist and pulled her off the ground, his sturdy arms effortlessly holding her as she wrapped her legs around him.

He turned around and walked towards the side of the garage that was dimly lit, pressing her up against the wall. She grunted when she hit the wall and her hands went deeper into his beddable locks.

He broke the kiss to look into her bronze eyes and catch his breath.

"Was that your first kiss since the 40s?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, did it show?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're the best kisser I've ever met." She grinned wider before pulling his head back to hers, continuing the make-out session.

She took one of her hands from his hair and placed it on his jaw, his peach fuzz tickling her fingertips. While one of his hands rested under her to hold her up, his other hand would go from her shoulder to her butt, back and forth.

After another 5 minutes of locking lips, they finally separated.

"Wow." She stared at him in delight.

"I could do that all day every day." He leered.

"Yeah, me too. Did you practice or something or are you just that good?" She teased and he shrugged.

"How have you been holding me this long?" She asked self-consciously.

"I think you forget how light you are and that I'm a super soldier." He explained, putting her down.

"So are we gonna talk about it?" Makayla asked as they slowly walked to her car, referring to the kiss.

"It was nice. I can't deny that I've been wanting to do that for a while." He smirked to himself and looked down.

"Really? Not to be hurtful, but I didn't ever think of you like that until then. But now..." She trailed off and bit her lip to hide her grin.

"Now you do?" Bucky looked at her with hope in his eyes.

"Very much." She blushed when her eyes met his.