PART TEN.

𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊. 𝟼:𝟻𝟸 𝙿𝙼. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑. 𝟺𝟷.𝟾𝟽𝟾𝟷° 𝙽, 𝟾𝟽.𝟼𝟸𝟿𝟾° 𝚆.

Makayla was invited to the Stark Thanksgiving party, a grand feast he held for all his friends. It was a formal thing, so Charlie and she had gone dress shopping. She was surprised that a Thanksgiving thing was going to be all suits and long dresses.

After all, now she was dressing to impress Bucky. She couldn't deny that she most definitely had strong feelings for him.

He had texted her that he was planning on wearing a navy suit, pants, and shoes with a white button up so she got a navy dress to go with it. Technically, they were going as each other's dates. She finally decided on a fitted v-neck dress that plunged in the back.
(A/N chapter pic is her dress)

Charlie knew she was going to steal the show. Makayla did her makeup and put her hair up into a nice bun, but pulling out a few hairs to frame her face. She put on silver heels and jewelry, and when she looked in the mirror, she barely recognized herself.

"You look so good. I could've sworn two seconds ago I was straight." Charlie joked and complimented.

"Thank you! Hey, do you mind staying the night?" Makayla pondered.

"Why?" Charlie made a confused face.

"Because Teddy needs to be fed, you like the food I have, you can watch TV on my big screen, and I'll need your help. If I come home, I'll be tired and/or drunk. If I don't come home, Teddy needs to be taken care of." She explained and Charlie smirked.

"There's a chance you won't come home?" She teased.

"Oh shut it. You know how I am with guys. I think sex is a really important thing in a relationship. Not having sex a lot, but I think before you get together, you should know what you're dealing with in bed. Of course, it's all up to him if he's ok with it." She lectured her friend.

"Got it. I think he'll definitely be okay with it if you're dressed like that." She joked.

Makayla flipped her off when her phone buzzed.

"He's here." Makayla's eyes went wide as she grabbed her wristlet and went as fast as she could downstairs. She bought the dress after making sure the bottom was flexible so she could at least walk in it.

She got to the street and saw Bucky's sleek black mustang parked out front, him standing outside of it.

He looked damn good. His hair was pulled back into a man bun, something Makayla didn't know she liked until now. His suit was fitted, making his muscles bulge, and he really pulled off the navy look.

He saw her and she saw his eyes widen.

"Holy shit.." He mumbled as she walked up.

"Makayla...you look...exquisite." He looked her up and down and was amazed how beautiful her face was. It was glowing.

"Thank you, Bucky. The navy look really suites you. And the man bun is super nice." She retorted.