Chapter 6

Author's Note: this one's a little bit longer. Hope you enjoy!

X X X

Sunday 19th of September

After their first date, the girls had spent every free moment they had together. The whole of the previous day had been spent watching TV, cuddling and getting their mack on.

X X X

The girls laid next to one other on Brittany's bed staring at the laptop on the taller girls lap. They were scrolling though Instagram.

"Eww! Why do you follow that troll?" Santana asked referring to the video of Rachel Berry which sat before her. 

Brittany shrugged. "She's sounds kinda good when you close your eyes. Go on try it!"

Santana closed her eyes and listened to Berry belting out some broadway tune. She had to admit, the troll could sing. Then she stopped listening when she felt Brittany's lips press lightly into hers.

She smiled into the kiss. Kissing Brittany was the best feeling in the world and she could never get enough of it. Brittany pulled away and smiled down at the brunette.

"Sorry. I just couldn't resist" Brittany said with a smirk.

"Never apologise for doing that" Santana responded with a giggle and a wink.

Brittany continued to scroll through her feed and then stopped. She shut the laptop, placed it on the nightstand and turned to Santana with a serious face.

"What are we?" Brittany asked. She had really enjoyed her new relationship with Santana but didn't really know how to define it.

"Well we're girls, we're 16, we're human, we're alive... " Santana trailed off, not really knowing what she had been asked.

"No what are we? Like what is our status?" Brittany explained.

"Well I don't know Britt." Santana said as she sat up. Suddenly realising the seriousness of the conversation. "I like you, you like me. We're really good at kissing" she said the last bit with a smug grin.

"Well what if I called you my girlfriend?" Brittany enquired.

"I think that would be great as long as I can call you, my girlfriend" Santana countered.

Brittany just smiled and brought her girlfriend in for a kiss. It was then quickly interrupted by Brittany jumping off the bed and running around the room doing her 'happy dance'. Santana watched her, pulled out her phone and snapped a picture.

The picture was of Brittany jumping in the air with a look of pure happiness. It summed up how both girls were feeling perfectly.

"Hey!" Brittany stopped and dancing and placed her hands on her hips. "I saw you take a picture" she said in feigned annoyance.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Santana lied, her brows furrowed.

"Let me see" Brittany said reaching for Santana's phone.

"NO" Santana teased her and pulled her phone out of her girlfriends reach.

"Right! That's it!" The blonde stated. She jumped onto the bed and straddled the Latina to pin her down. Santana wriggled beneath her but couldn't move.

Brittany grabbed the phone, quickly looked at the picture and then tossed the phone across the bed. She looked down at the brunette with a suspicious looking glare. She brought her hands up so Santana could see them and started rapidly moving her fingers before digging them into her girlfriend's sides.