Chapter 32

Author's Note: Enjoy!

X X X

Wednesday 8th of August

Summer vacation had been great so far. The girls had kept themselves busy. Maribel and Raphael were still working Monday to Friday so during the week Santana had the house to herself. Mr and Mrs Pierce were only working part time so they could enjoy the summer and take care of Zoe.

Brittany had spent a lot of time at the Lopez house with her girlfriend. They'd go out and meet with friends, go on dates, hang out at the park and go on walks but nothing beat the time they spent at home together.

Quinn had gone on vacation with her parents for the first few weeks of summer. She had wanted to spend the last weeks at home so she could spend time with her friends. Her parents stayed out on vacation leaving Quinn home alone for a couple of weeks.

X X X

Santana woke up that morning to her favourite sight; Brittany asleep, cuddled into her side. She adjusted to the light and wiped her eyes with balled up fists. The blonde shifted slightly and Santana could tell she was waking up.

Santana loved to watch Brittany sleep. It sounded kind of creepy but there was something about seeing the blonde in a state of pure bliss that made her happy. Brittany in the morning was so cute, her blonde hair was messy and tangled, she had droopy eyes and no make up on but Santana thought that was when she looked most beautiful.

"Mmm morning sweetcheeks." Santana said to the blonde who was drifting into consciousness.

"Morning." Brittany mumbled in a low, raspy voice. She smiled at Santana and gave her a morning kiss.

Brittany slid out from the sheets and stumbled into the bathroom. Santana leant over to pick up her phone. She had a message from Quinn.

From Q [9:37]
Wanna come over? Pool has just been cleaned. Bring B.

She replied quickly, knowing her and Brittany didn't have plans for the day.

To Q [9:48]
We'd love to. Is Berry there? What time?

From Q [9:49]
Rachel is here yes, hope that isn't a problem. Come round whenever you guys are ready. :)

Santana smiled at her phone. She knew Quinn was home alone for a couple of weeks and expected Rachel to be spending a substantial amount of time with her. Brittany walked out of the bathroom looking a little more awake.

"We're going round Q's house today, her pool has been cleaned." Santana explained as she slipped out of bed and began looking through her closet.

"Oh cool! I really fancy a swim. Is Rachel going to be there?" Brittany asked.

Santana smirked. "She's already there I think. My guess is she stayed the night." She turned to look at Brittany and wiggled her eyebrows.

Brittany just giggled. "It's about time she got some lady loving. It's the best kind." Brittany said as she placed a kiss to Santana's cheek and went to search through her own bag of clothes.

Both girls decided to wear their swim suit under their clothes so it would be a quick change to get into the pool. They packed a bag with towels and underwear so they could change after.