Last Wednesday Night

Parties.

It's what made the nights wonderful, college parties. One with good booze, lights, and many people cramping up in a room. But yet it came with heavy consequences, ones that made you regret your drinking options. Which ones would be made you feel something or not remember anything, everyone chooses their options.

"Are you going to drink that?" The guy asked the girl.

"Yeah."

"You know that's strong, right?"

"Yeah."

...

"You won't remember anything."

"I know, that's the best part." She shrugged.

Be careful of your choices-

"FUCK YEAH! DRINK UP BITCHES!"

-OR NOT. Do whatever you want! Just don't come crying when you mess up.

"Morning Jisoo!"

The girl with blonde hair smiled brightly early at 7 am, she sets the two cups of coffee down on the table before taking a seat across. Her eyes fell upon the brunette, who was wearing round thin-rimmed glasses and a comic shirt, and black dress pants.

"Hey, Chaeyoung." Jisoo raised her head from her laptop before closing it.

"Working on your report?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah, almost finished," Jisoo answered reaching over to grab the cup.

"That's good, how has the store been?" Chaeyoung could be seen the light take forth in the girl's eyes.

"I-"

"I'm sorry, but can you two shut up for like two minutes please?"

The two looked over seeing a girl with her head down sitting beside Jisoo, Chaeyoung shakes her head as the brunette rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Hey Lisa, didn't see you there." Chaeyoung jokes.

"While you were flirting with my sister, I'm trying not to die." Lisa groans as she lifted her face.

The sunglasses were covering her eyes and the gray hoodie was practically covering her face. All they could see were sunglasses and a small portion of the girl's face,

"Rough night?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Worth it," Lisa mumbled reaching over to grab Jisoo's coffee.

"Someone thought it would be a smart idea to party on a Wednesday," Jisoo says crossing her arms.

"Hey, I know how to party. You don't." Lisa says opening her hoodie.

"I can party!" Jisoo defends.

"Unnie, you read comic books in your free time." Lisa deadpans, "your not a party person."

"I could be!"

"Sure." Lisa took a sip, "And when you are, call me."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Unnie. Now go back to your date, I'll be sleeping." Lisa waves off before resting her head down on the table again. "It'll be like I was never here."

"We aren't dating idiot." Jisoo dismissed shaking her head before looking back at the blonde.

"Yeah..."

"I better open up, it's almost time." Chaeyoung excuses to leave the table "We'll talk tomorrow?" asked a bit hopeful.

"As always." Jisoo smiles.

"Great! Bye Jisoo and Get better Lisa!" The bright girl leaves the two alone.

"I wouldn't mind having her as a sister-in-law."

"Shut up."

To be continued...