2

The sound of boots echoes across the wooden flooring causing the man to look up, he stood up straight with a plain expression and crossed his arms.

The girl with long dark black hair walked in, sunglasses on, a white shirt that supported a black leather jacket on her shoulder, and black dressy pants that walked over.

The girl lowered her sunglasses over at the customers and winked before walking over towards the counter, she shot a smile to the man staring her down as if he was going to kill her.

"Hey!"

"You're late." He glared at her, "5 minutes late."

"Perfection isn't easy." The girl sighs, "Come on, just give me a break!"

"You need to be responsible Lisa, you can't keep showing up whenever you want!" He angrily explained, "This will come out of your paycheck!"

"Aw, man!" Lisa threw her arms up, "you know what? Screw you man! I quit!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, I quit this stupid little job. You treat me like shit anyways." She scoffed, "I worked here more than my coworkers and I don't even get lunch! This whole establishment is crazy!"

"Leave!" The man yelled pointing over at the door.

"Fine!" Lisa turned her heel and raised her hand to flip him off before leaving, "Fuck you!"

"So that's what happened?"

Lisa currently sat at the table with a frown, she drank her 3rd cup of coffee that was ordered again. She looked down into the liquid seeing her reflection frowning back at her,

"Yeah, I quit." Lisa sighs looking up at Chaeyoung.

"Well, maybe you'll find something better!" Chaeyoung says while wiping the tables, "You could work here, positions are open."

"No thanks, I know you like my sister." Lisa rejects looking around with a frown.

"Wait, wha-"

"Maybe I could work at the comic store? No, those people haven't seen a woman in a while. The mall? Nah, too many people. What else? Oh!" Lisa snaps her fingers with stars in her eyes.

"The dance studio! They always offered me a small job!"

"You go to the dance studio?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Back when Unnie wanted to dance, we used to go there all the time." Lisa says, "That was until she tore a ligament, and we stopped going."

"Jisoo used to dance?"

"Yeah, she was quite good." Lisa nods, "Now she's at a job with nerds."

"They can't be that bad"

"They made a whole debate about who's the best avenger." Lisa rolled her eyes, "Unnie made a whole presentation about how some witch is the best."

"Wow."

"The worst part is she dresses up like the witch." Lisa deadpans, "Costume to hair."

"Well, it could be worse." Chaeyoung pointed out, "I have my fair share of people."

"Hmm, but you like me don't you?" Lisa bats her eyelashes.

"I'll suffocate you with this rag, don't push it." Chaeyoung jokes holding up the dirty rag.

"Wow, I'm your biggest supporter and this is how I get treated?" Lisa scoffs, "Wow, Chaeyoung, wow."

"Love you too." Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out before seeing customers she had to help.

"So lucky I like you." Lisa shakes her head, she pulled out her phone seeing her messages.

Nerd🤓:
Is it okay if I try a different brand of milk?

Hottest😎🔥:
Do you want to start something?

Nerd🤓:
It's better?

Hottest😎🔥:
No
You did this with our orange juice

Nerd🤓:
Just because it doesn't have Donald Duck doesn't mean it's not orange juice

Hottest😎🔥:
Donald made it better! The taste is different!

Nerd🤓:
It's still the same thing!

Hottest😎🔥:
We'll talk about this later.

Nerd🤓:
I'm sorry
I didn't mean it!
Lisa?
Lisa!
L
I
S
A
...
I'll bring Donald back.

"Sucker."

Lisa laughs placing her phone down on the table, she drinks the remaining of her coffee before pulling out her wallet to tip. She placed the cash down before grabbing her backpack and leaving the café, she had to make some money somehow.
She knew just the right place to go.

"Dance studio here we come!" Lisa mentally cheers as she practically skipped outside.

SW dance studio was one of the most popular dance studios out there, it held many training courses which Lisa participated in. The tall dark gray building stared down upon anyone or thing that sees it, sometimes even causing Lisa some nightmares about it.
The trainees of the studio were the kindest you'll ever meet but when the music comes, you'll be wishing for the time to be over. It was the most grueling thing in the studio, the dances make you wish you never attended. How did Jisoo and her do it? They both don't know.

The walking distance wasn't far which made the girl relieved, probably because she was too lazy to walk any longer. Lisa could see the dark gray building standing out which meant, she arrived. Walking in, she could smell the scent of pine in the lobby.

"Hey, Rene!" Lisa waved at the girl, who gave her a bored expression.

"Lisa, about time you show." Irene crossed her arms.

"Well, I'm here to take the offer."

"Seulgi's in the room, just go straight ahead."

"Thanks! And love what you did with the hair!" Lisa yelled as she ran down the hallway.

"It's still the same hair dipshit!" Irene yelled, "I swear I liked your sister more."