Saving & Meeting Them

I watched as Bruce trimmed the small looking trees, staying as calm as possible which made me more bored as hell. I sat next to him on the floor with a small sigh, which he didn't notice at all making me frown a little. I sighed a little louder making him stop and look at me, eyebrows raised as he asked turning back to his small tree.

"Yes?"

"Can I go into town, I'm bored Bruce," I told him honestly, clasping my hands together in a pleasing way.

Bruce looked at me, he quickly looked away not wanting to give in. I knew I was breaking him down, I always do this so I won't have to stay stuck in this cave in the mountain. Just so I can be out in town so I could mess around with the Ultron bots when they try to hurt innocent people.

"Why would you want to go out into that crazy world? When you're in here, your safe and out of harm's way."
Bruce sighed out, rubbing his temples trying to relax his racing mind.

Because of Bruce its more fun terrorizing those Ultron bots then being stuck in here, watching you trim small trees and telling me to train outside. I thought in my mind, which I really wanted to say out loud. But I didn't want him to go all Hulk on me, like that one time when I said something that turned him mean and green.

"I promised my friend I would see her again. You know I always keep my promises, Bruce." I told him part of the truth, knowing Bruce would let me go if I said that exactly.

"Fine, go but be back......." Bruce started to say, but I cut him off.

"Before dark, got it. Love you, Uncle Bruce!"

And I ran outside with my speed.
I got into town by rooftop, keeping my hood covering my face. I saw an all fight break out on a transportation vehicle. Smirking a little, I jump on top of the vehicle in front of a swarm of Ultron bots.

The Ultron bot punched me in my jaw, making my face turn to the right slightly. I look at him with narrowed eyes, my claws coming out. I growled and ran at the Ultron bots, tearing the one who punched me into shreds.

I dodged an incoming beam, hearing it hit something turning around I saw that it was an Ultron but that was behind me. Huh, two down four more to go sounds easy enough. Doing a spin kick in the air, I kicked the head off of an incoming bot.

Landing on the ground I turned around slicing into another bot, hearing one of them shooting another laser beam at me. I tried taking my claws out of the bot I killed but, it wouldn't come out. Packing as I see the red beam coming my way, I thought fast. Putting the bot that was stuck on my claws in front of me, letting it take the hit instead of me.

When it did, it fell off of my claws. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at how easy it was for that Ultron bot to get it off me. But no, of course, it works well for the bad guy I thought grimly.

Looking at the two Ultron bots left, I gave them an evil smirk and ran at the two of them. They began shooting which I dodged easily, I jumped into the air and put my claws through their heads.

Panting as I kneel on the ground out of breath a little, hearing the two bots slip off my claws and onto the roof of the vehicle. When I stood up letting my claws sink into my knuckles, kicking all the tin cans off of the roof and watching them get left in the dust.

I smirked in satisfaction, walking towards the front where the windshield was at. I put my head in front of it, seeing five kids and teens with a head on the dashboard. Their eyes widen at me, I yelled over the roaring winds.

"Let Me In!"

Hearing the side door open, I got up on the roof once again. Running over to the edge grabbing the edge of the roof, performing a handstand before throwing myself inside. Landing on my feet easily, the doors closed behind me. I sighed with relief that the racing winds weren't in my face anymore. Walking to the front where I saw everyone at, I watch as everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"We need to head back a few mountains," I stated, going to the steering wheel.

"You might not want to do that." The archer said, but I didn't listen to him at all.

I touched the steering wheel, trying to move it without my strength. Finding that it was hard to do, growling under my breath frustrated. The severed heads' eyes snapped open, making me jump back slightly in surprise as it spoke.

"I'm sorry we can not do that. We are heading towards Bruce Banner, so please stay and remain seated."
Looking at the head I took in a deep breath, narrowing my eyes at it. One thing everyone should know about me is that I don't really do what I'm told, I'm the one who's going to be ordering people around not the other way around. Glaring at the robot's severed head I said.

"Listen carefully, Bruce Banner is my caretaker if he finds out your leading Ultron bots his way he'll rage out. So do as I say."

The robot's severed head sighed and nodded his head, closing his eyes again. I take control of the wheel while sitting down in the driver's seat, finding that I could actually steer it without having to use my super strength. Turning the vehicle around I heard the others muttering quietly under their breath, not exactly knowing what to say to me so I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Remi Howellet, by the way."

"Hawkeye." The archer said, smirking at me and I raised an eyebrow at that.

"No he's Francis Barton, I'm Henry Pym, that's Torunn, Azar, and last but not least James Rodgers." Henry Pym introduced everyone pointing at each and every person, except for the robot head. "Oh and that's Vision, well part of him."
I just hummed in reply, pulling up towards a mountain. Shutting down the vehicle as I got up from the driver's seat, looking at the group I said.

"Come on, I'll take you to Bruce."