Grounded by The Hulk

The doors opened and I stepped out, sniffing the air finding Bruce's familiar scent which made me smile. Looking back at the group I see them all watching me curiously, I see the robot head as he told Henry Pym to make his head look around.

"Where are we?" James asked, coming up beside me as I glanced around the familiar landscape.

"A few miles out from Bruce. By the time we reach his night will fall." I told him, as I began walking north from the way we came.

"And why couldn't we have taken the car?" Azar questioned, appearing next to me.

"Two reasons, one those things have trackers so Ultron can trace us to where we are," I told Azar, as we passed the first mountain.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Azar raised an eyebrow, probably wanting to know the second's reason. Which I didn't even want to think about at all, for many many reasons. Bruce is for sure going to ground me to the cave for life after I bring these guys back to the cave. Not only that but it'll take years for me to wear him down to even step outside of the cave. Oh man, am I going to get an earful when I get home.

"The second?" James asked, taking me out of my thoughts as I glanced at him then forward.

"I'm so getting grounded for using my mutation out in public," I said, moving a little faster.

 Just as I predicted, we arrived before dark. Sniffing the air to make sure I didn't smell any oil from the Ultron bots nearby, the sight was clear to go. Entering the cave with the others following me, I became friends with them almost instantly well besides the severed robot head. He made me pissed off at certain points in time, and let me tell you something both a severed robot head and a mutant yelling at each other do not mix well. Man do I need to tell Bruce I needed to meditate for a few hours to cool off, from the severed robots heads annoying voice telling me what to do.

"Remi!" Bruce called out, as he was probably still in his garden. "Is that you!?"

I winced and looked at the group behind me, knowing that I was so getting grounded sooner rather than later.

"Yeah, it's me!" I called back, before sighing and going on. "I, uh brought you a present!"

"Is it a new plant, you know how I needed those roses to match with the......" Bruce came into the living room area of the cave, stopping when he found me in front of a group of people. "Who are these people Remi?"

I turned around and faked gasps, jumping and faked being scared as I ran to Bruce's side. Looking at him then to the gang and sent them a wink, I said in a very confused tone.

"I don't know, I didn't even realize they were following me home."

Bruce looked at me then to the others, his eyes landing on the severed robot head who was raising an eyebrow at me. Bruce looked at me with a serious expression and said in a serious manner.

"You're grounded."

I rubbed the back of my head with a nervous smile, I shrugged my shoulders with a sigh as I said.

"I tried, which reminds me......the severed robot head said he knows you."

At that I nodded my head at Vision who narrowed his eyes at me, looking at Torunn I smile and walk up to her grabbing her hands. I said dragging her away from everyone in the living room.

"Come on, let's go outside before Bruce can say no."