Mornings

I woke up the next morning, feeling someone run their fingers through my hair. Groaning a little I swatted that person's hand away a little annoyed. I heard a chuckle and that I nudge the person to be quiet, I stopped what I was doing though and my eyes popped open. I jump up from my spot and found that I was in James's arms, he seemed to be amused as I blushed darkly at the position we were in.

"Good morning." He whispered as he let go of my waist.

I sat up fully and scooted away from him, glancing around the room noticing how everyone was still asleep. Sighing I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, my movement slower due to me still feeling drowsy and tired.

"Morning," I muttered, as I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on my knees tiredly.

I heard him chuckle and felt him rub my back soothingly, making me shiver slightly.

"You're not a morning person?" He asked, putting a hand on the middle of my back.

"No I am, I think I overslept," I told him honestly, standing up hearing the popping of bones in my body.

Smiling satisfied at the feeling I look down at James, noticing how he seemed in his own world more than yesterday. He seems to feel my stare as he looks up at me with a frown.

"I need your help with something that might get you into more trouble." He tells me carefully, as he stands up as well.

Smirking at James in reply, I put my left hand on his shoulder as I said.

"Then let's do it."