The Escape Plan

We were back in Ultron City, going to the Capitol where Ultron resides. Francis stood beside and James on the other side as all three of us peered at the capitol, I watched as some Ultron Bots clean the streets in the silence of the night.

"We can't just stare at it all night," I told them, as I turned to look at both Francis and James. "We need a plan to save this guy your talking about."

"His name is Tony," Azuri told me, he was sitting on a box of crates with Pym.

Turron was standing by a wall, watching all of us interact with each other.

"Francis you were born here, right? Can you get us into that building?" I questioned him, as I sat on the railing of the building.

"Yeah, I know this city like the back of my hand." Francis bragged as he showed us the back of his hand.

Nodding in understanding at this I looked towards Pym since he was the tech kid as James nicely put it to me. When Pym noticed that I was staring at him, he sat up and gave me a nervous smile.

"Pym can you hack into Ultron's database and find out where their holding...."

"Tony." He supplied for me since I was struggling to remember the person's name that we're saving.

I simply nodded at that and watched as he got to work with what I ordered to do, turning my attention to Turron and Azuri I tried thinking about what else to do. James though stepped in, seemingly to know how to further the plan.

"Turron, Azuri and I will distract Ultron and The Avenger Robots."

"Yes, while Francis and I go find Tony."