Well House Part 1

When we arrived at the creepy house I looked at Bill "ready?" I said grabbing his hand "yeah" we walked to the front of the door but the others followed us.

"y/n, Bill you can't go in there this is crazy" Beverly said "Look you don't have to come in with us but what happens when another Georgie goes missing or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us are you just gonna pretend like it doesn't happened like everyone else in this town because I can't, i go home and see that Georgie isn't there his clothes, his toys, stupid stuff animal but he isn't so walking into this house for me is easier than walking in my own" Bill said.

"wow" richie said "what?" Beverly asked "he didn't stutter once" Richie said and then walking to Bill and I. I smile softly at him.

Then Stanley said "wait!" We all look at him "um shouldn't we have some people keep watch?" Stan said "you know incase something bad happens" Stan says looking around "who w-w-wants to s-stay out here?" Bill said I looked at everyone they had their hands up except for Beverly "fuck" Richie put his and down.

Bill, Richie, Eddie and I slowly and carefully going the house "I can't believe I pull the short straw.. you guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks" Richie sad "shh" I said "shut up guys" Eddie said "I could small it" Eddie said "don't breath through your mouth" Richie says "how come?" Eddie asked "cause then your eating it" Richie says while he look at something

In the background there was Eddie gagging "what's wrong Richie?" I asked
No answer.
I followed him going in a opened room he grab a paper and unfold it he looks at me then at Bill and Eddie "what?" Bill asked.

"what does it says" I look in the paper it is a 'Richie Tozier Missing' poster
"I-it says i'm missing" Richie said "y-your not m-missing" bill said "that's my shirt" Richie said "Richie! You're right here" i said  "that's my hair" richie said "richie calm down" i said "that's my face" richie said "Richie stop it's not real" i said "that's my name" "that's my age" "Richie please stop" i said "what the fuck why am i missi-" I cut him off.....

By kissing him in the lips and I know it is not the right to so I pulled a way and said "calm down Richie, your not missing, your here ok? You're right here" I said very calmly "ok" he said and hugged me Eddie and Bill looked shock but I was paying attention on Richie right now.

Then we hear a voice "hello? Hello? Help me please" the voice said we all go upstairs carefully "*bang* *coughs* (i'm sorry idk)
"Betty" bill said "Ripson?" Richie said after Bill.
We saw her on the floor crying and coughing and suddenly she was pulled. I took a deep breath and walk in.

Eddie's pov

I could hear someone calling my name so I turn back to look what it was "guys do you hear that?" I say my voice shaking something was coming towards me but I couldn't see what it is, I quickly unzip my fanny pack and get my inhaler.

Your pov

You guys slowly walk in and looked around "she was just here.. where the fuck did she go?" Richie said "how-" i realised that it was probably a trick.

I look back to see Eddie far away from us "Eddie?" I said whispering and the door shut close "EDDIE!!" I rush to the doors "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" i say pasting "he is not ok, we need to open this door "EDDIE WAIT THERE OK?" I shouted "EDDIE??" I said getting more nervous "EDDI-" I got cut off "hey y/n, it's ok, he will be fine" Richie said "OK?!?!" i shouted crying.

Richie's Pov

I tried calming her down but she was just too upset, feel bad for her I wanted to make her happy, i hate seeing her sad.

Then I hear a voice calling my name and i thought that Eddie's in there so I walked there

"Eddie" "Eddie" "Eddie" "where the fuck are you?" "We're not playing hide and seek dipshit" I walked a round the room looking for Eddie "Richie" Bill said I looked at Bill and y/n and walking towards them.

But the door shut close "RICHIE!!! RICHIE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!! RICHIE!" I hear y/n shouting "y/n! I-I can't open the door!" I said whit trying to open it.

Your pov

"Can you kick the door open?" I asked Bill
"No y/n I can't" Bill said
"Richie?" I i said trying to open the door "Richie! This is not funny, open the door!" I said knocking on the door. "Bill... what are we gonna do?" I said and started to panic.

Eddies pov
I ran the other way to go outside but the floor just made a whole "aahhh what the fuucck?" I shouted and looked down at it

And feel someone touching my shoulders saying "time to take your pill Eddie.. aahhh" the leaper got closer and then I fell back causing me to fall on a table but it broke and the alarm in my watch beeped and suddenly it went black.

~
(950)