Cake

It's been 2 weeks since the losers part ways and i haven't seen the others except for Eddie, Stan and Richie. Eddie and i meet in the pharmacy whenever his getting his medicine, Stan and i sometimes go to the park while i company him birdwatching and Richie, i see him everyday.

I wake up, i quickly hopped in the shower and do my routine then put my outfit on. I run down stairs "bye mum" i said going out "bye y/n!" She said waving at me. Today stan and i are going to make chocolate cake. I stop by richie's house to see if he wants to come.
"Hi richie!" I said "hi y/n" he said "stan and i are going to make chocolate cake today, do you want to come?" I ask "yeah" he said closing the door and walking to our bike.

When we got there we get the ingredient for the cake and start making the cake. "Wha- noo" i said getting the egg from richie "you are only suppose to put 2!" I said. Then stan put the batter in the baking pan. Then we eat the leftover batter  "mm, i can't wait for the cake" i said "how long do we have to wait?" Richie ask "10-15 minutes" stan said cleaning the kitchen.

*ding* we heard the oven and richie and i raced to the kitchen and take it out. "Woah" i said looking at the chocolate cake. After we eat the cake (not all) we all go to the quarry to swim.

We are playing water fight when suddenly memories of all the losers playing in the quarry came to me, then i suddenly stop. "Hey what's wrong?" Richie ask "n-nothing" i said "really?" Stan ask "y-yeah" i said "y/n you sound like bill" richie said "sh-shush" i said splashing the water to richie and stan.

Stan, richie and i were laying down just like when all of the losers were here. "When are we all going to make up?" I ask "i don't know" richie said grabbing my hand "we should go home" stan said we both nodded and go home.

"Bye stan! Bye richie!" I said while going turning around. "Mum?" I asked "y/n!" She said hugging me "we are moving!" She said out of nowhere "WHAT?!?!?" I shouted "where? When? Why? No!" I said "calm down! I got a new job and we are moving by the end of the summer" she said "ok.. how about my friends?" i said "i know but you can visit them" she said smiling. I sigh as i walk up to my room and slam the door with my powers. I sit on my bed then i hear footsteps behind me, i turn around to see nothing then i look back seeing It standing there smiling widely "AAAHHH!!" i said i tried to run out of the door but It was faster so i run to the window and jump out "shit" i said then i close the window with my powers, i wipe my blood off "y/n?" Beverly said, i turn around and the others was there "uh hi" i said "stay away from us you monster!" Stan said "g-guys?" I said "weirdo!" I heard "monster!" They said and then melt "what-guys-i-sto-" i said running away, i look back and everyone is gone. I go back in my room and fell asleep.

Dream

I was in a dark place "where am i?" I said then i see richie "richie!" I said running to hug him but he pushed me to the ground "get away from me!" He said "rich?" I said but he faded away then i was in front of my house. There was police car everywhere, i walk inside and saw my mum stating at a dead body, i walk closer to see me "what?" I said. Then i see the losers, i walk closer to them "i'm glad she's dead" richie said "i can't believe you dated her" beverly said, the others laugh "yeah, i would rather date greta then her" stan said and they laugh louder "guys?" I said "hello?" "RICHIE, BEV, STAN- GUYS! Can you hear me?" I cried "i'm right here"  i said then i they faded away.

End of dream

I woke up sweating "fuck" i said and trying to sleep again.

A/n I have not updated in so long! I'm so so sorry!
(757) i'm sorry it's short