Powers

A/n!!!!!!
Before i start i am so so so sorry for not updating in soooo long :( i started school and i hate it and i honsetly don't think my mental health is good... anyways i forgot how to write- i mean now ik i just got authors block and now i'm back jsjskwjerjjnsjwjw okok
~End~

_________________________________________

My eyes shot open, i woke up with cold sweat "oh my god" i look around and see a red balloon floating outside. What the fuck? I go closer to see a kid holding it, i shake my head and get ready.

"Hi mum" i said "y/n?" She said "yeah?" "Is everything ready?" She said, i nodded and start eating my breakfast. We're going in 2 days.

Time skip

"Hey guys" i said, walking towards them "hey y/n" they said. we are all sitting in a circle (i was between bill and richie) talking about what happened "y/n why didn't you tell us anything about your....powers?" Bev said, "i- i'm not suppose to use it...." i look down "when i was just born they took me away from my mum. to. the. lab- what's the lab?" Eddie cut me off "it's this very dangerous place where they do experiments to kids with powers like me, we each have a number" showing them my 009 tattoo "they do terrible stuff to kids but when i was three years old my mum came back and got me" i said "what else can you do with it?" Richie asked "i could..... move things with my mind and- i'm not sure- i mean this summer was really the first time i used it because my mum doesn't want to to use it" i said "why?" Ben asked "she doesn't want them to take me" i said.

Suddenly richie throws his glasses "can you get that with your powers?" He said, i laugh and focus on it and made it to richie's hand and my nose starts to bleed. "Aw shit! couldn't even see it clearly" he said and we all laughed. "Can you still remember what it was like?" Mike asked "no, not really... only when my mum got me out but i can barely remember that" i smiled. Richie put his hand on top of mine making me blush. "y-you never t-t-told us you two were d-d-dating" bill said we all laughed. "you and Beverly?" I whispered into Bill's ear, not yet he said "what are you guys talking about?" Beverly said "n-n-nothing!" Bill quickly said, I laughed. We all talked about what beverly saw.

Then bill stands up "promise. Promise that if it comes back, we'll come back too" he said and goes around with a broken glass from the floor and slowly going around then goes to me. As he was cutting it all i could see are just my blood rolling down my arm as i have a tight fist (idk) my hand but it feels... numb. We all hold hand in circles.

One by one each losers go "uh i'm going to go now" i said standing up "me too" richie said "bye guys" bill and bev said. "Wanna go to the arcade?" Richie said "richie... i-" i stopped myself "you what?" He said "i don't feel like going to the arcade or anywhere, wanna go to the candy store and get sick?" I said "hell yeah! He said.

We ended up throwing up after hours of eating chocolates and sweets.

I open my eyes "huh?" I said "that was a dream?" Shit that was sad.

Jkjkjk it wasn't a dream