||2.||

•||Ch2: I Promise||•

||Izzah POV||

Everything was happening so fast in front of me that it didn't let me react. As my head was hit with the road, I watched with my blur vision, Taha was hit by the truck and he rolled over on the road. I tried to scream and move but I was feeling lightheaded. My eyes closed on there own and before I knew I was fainted.

"Taha!" I screamed and opened my eyes.

I sat up with a jerk which made my baby hit with pain. I looked around hectically and saw I was in hospital bed and there was an IV on my hand. I tried to pull that IV out of my hand but before I did a nurse came inside the room and ran to me.

"Dr. Izzah, stop it. You will hurt yourself," The nurse told me, sternly and forcefully moved my hand away from the IV.

"Please leave me. I want to see Taha. Please let me," I pleaded her and tried to move my hand out of her grip but failed.

"Why don't you understand I want to see my brother! Taha! Taha!" I screamed loudly and trashed under her hold.

"Dr. Izzah, please don't force me to sedate you," She said and laid me back on the bed.

"Please just once I want to see him. Please let me," I pleaded her and trashed in her hold again.

"Izzah!"

I froze on hearing the stern and firm voice of my dad. I stopped trashing and looked at the door where dad was standing. He took long strides towards me.

"Dad, how is Taha?" I asked him, quickly.

"I'll send the doctor," Nurse excused herself and went out of the room.

Dad nodded his head and looked at me. There was something in his eyes and most importantly I saw fear in his eyes. I quickly hugged him tightly and looked up at him.

"Dad, please tell me. How is he?" I asked him again and shook him.

"He is in peace!" He replied with a sad smile and hugged me back.

"I want to see him," I said and felt better to know he was in peace but I still wanted to see him.

"This is for I come here to take you," He said and I heard the thickness in his voice.

"Dad, is everything alright?" I asked, slowly and weakly.

"It will be," He replied, shortly.