||12.||

•||Ch12: More Than One||•

||Izzah POV||

She fell on the floor with a loud thud and groaned looking at me. After exercise with my father-in-law, Humda trained me daily. She had been training me how to fight and protect myself. We had been doing this from two and half weeks and I had learnt many moves from her.

I stood up and gave her my hand to stand up. She grabbed my hand and stood up with a smile.

"You are a fast learner, doctor," She commented and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"All thanks to you, Humda. For teaching me," I replied with a smile and walked to corner of gym where my water bottle and towel was.

I dried myself first with towel then drank water.

"I guess it's enough for today," She said closing the cap of her water bottle.

"Take care," She said and picked her bag then bid me bye and exited the gym.

I also exited the gym and went to my room. I took shower then got ready for work. I put my phone and other important things in my bag. I picked it and walked to dining room where the breakfast was already served for me and was waiting for me.

I sat on my chair quickly and finished my breakfast peacefully and happy. I was feeling relaxed because the administrator and chief doctor of hospital took pity on me and gave me a relax schedule and I better hoped my schedule stayed like that.

And the most amazing thing was I hadn't any contact or encounter with Daniel

After breakfast, I left for the hospital and noticed on reaching hospital there was a little more security around it. I went inside and started my duty.

There wasn't much work for me like previous days. Soon I was done and it was time to go home. Finally! I didn't have much work but I was still feeling so tired and sleepy.

I was going to my cabin to collect my things but stopped when I saw a patient was standing sitting on the bench and he was bleeding. His blood was everywhere, on his clothes and he was losing his conscience slowly. It was an accident case and no one was with him.

I quickly rushed towards him and called someone to take him to take to OT.

"Sorry, Dr. Izzah. But senior Dr. Fayyaz ordered we can't until police come," The nurse said, stopping me from taking him to the OT.

"We can't wait for police. He has lost too much blood," I told her, firmly and quickly.

The stretcher quickly arrived and with the help of staff, we put him on it. We were rushing towards the OT when my name was called.

"Dr. Izzah, you can't break the rules of this hospital," I heard Dr. Fayyaz's angry voice.

I turned around and looked at him who was glaring at me. Dr. Fayyaz was the most senior and well experienced doctor of this hospital and also very strict. I motioned the staff to take the patient to the OT but Dr. Fayyaz stopped him.