Chapter 4

A/N (Read Plz): This chapter is not made by anarchyspice who is currently on a dilemma. For now, I am a mutual friend of anarchyspice and I will be writing the stories for Apocalypse for a little while, while anarchyspice is writing for Bottoms Up and etc..For now, she is resting but enjoy the chapters made by me and I have got the permission to go on and write what there is. Anyways, hope you enjoy. Let's all wish best of luck to anarchy spice! Anyways enjoy everybody!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Uraraka's P.O.V

Next thing you know it, me, Katsuki and the others were stripped of our guns and weapons, our food, everything was taken away and they took us. Me and Katsuki were thrown into a small separate truck and the others were thrown into different trucks. Me and Katsuki sat next to each other and I hear Katsuki sigh deeply. I look over at him. 

"What's wrong Katsuki?"

"Fuck..shit this is my fault..only if I haven't left the god damn group, this wouldn't have happened.."

"Katsuki, don't blame yourself..I should have just stayed back..maybe I could have helped the group?"

"Don't fucking blame yourself Ochacko."

The only thing that was tied up was me and Katsuki legs but our arms were free. We already tried to open the back of the truck but of course it was locked.

We both sigh in defeat and sit there for hours on end. I was miserable..maybe I should have just been on my own-

My thoughts were cut off when I felt a tight grip on my arm and then I was turned around to face Katsuki.

"Katsuki what are you-"

I was cut off by a warm feeling on my lips..I did not even notice at first but, Katsuki was kissing me..

-Slight smut warning, not really tho, you will see.-

Bakugou's P.O.V

"Katsuki, don't blame yourself..I should have just stayed back..maybe I could have helped the group?"

"Don't fucking blame yourself Ochacko." I say in a low deep voice.

I saw Ochacko obviously thinking to herself. She head a dead panned face and was looking just upset. I brought her into this mess..shit. I couldn't take it anymore..I could not take this anymore...

I grabbed Uraraka by the arm and turned her around to face me.

"Katsuki what are you-"