1🌻

Author POV
You wake up stretching your arms out. Slamming the alarm clock off, you turn and get up from your comfortable bed.

With your eyes half-open, you pick out an outfit to wear and go to the bathroom to get ready. You wore a simple gray shirt and some black jeans.

You grabbed your phone that was lying on your desk and checked the time.

7:48

Shit, you thought. Class starts in exactly 12 minutes. You rush downstairs grabbing your bag and skipping breakfast.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'm off to school!" you called out while slipping on your converses.

"Bye sweetie! Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" your mother said, worried.

"I ate a big dinner last night, so I'm not really hungry." you lied.

"Oh, alright then. Be safe!" your mom said before going back to sleep.

You had to run to school since you already missed your bus. While
running, you saw your best friend frantically getting out the door.

"Uh, Tae? What are you doing?" you questioned the boy who was trying to shove something into his bag.

"Nothing! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" he said, smiling nervously.

"I could ask you the same thing.." you peered at him.

"My alarm clock wasn't working, so my mom came in waking me up by hitting me with her shoe." he shivered at the memory.

"I lost track of time while getting ready. Do you want to run to school with me?" you said.

"Sure, why not?"

4 minutes later~

Panting, Tae and you unpacked your belonging in your lockers. Since you had lockers next to each other you could hear noises coming from inside his backpack.

"Tae? What's in your backpack? Why did you poke so many holes in it?" you questioned him.

"Uh... nothing."

Then, a little head popped out from the top of his bag. It gave a small bark and wagged its little tail.

"Tae! You brought Yeontan to school?!" you whisper-yelled with widened eyes.

"I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about." he stammered.

"I'm not stupid. But right now, you are." you said shaking your head.

He pouted, "It was my only option. My mom was going to put it back in the pet shelter."

"Why? I thought your mom loved Yeontan." you said confused.

"Me too. I guess she changed her mind." he said, while trying to get Yeontan to fall asleep.

You watched him gently pet Yeontan, hushing him. You giggled seeing the dog not care at all about what Taehyung had to say.

You guys somehow arrived a bit early and decided to hang out at the lockers while waiting. Almost perfectly timed, Jeon Jungkook walked in as soon as Yeontan had finally slept.

You were too busy taking pictures of Tannie to notice him walk in. You look up to see Taehyung looking annoyed. You look behind you and see Jungkook flirting with some random girls.

You rolled your eyes "He's always flirting with some random chick."

"And he gets a new girlfriend every week, I heard he's dating Lisa now." Tae said, shaking his head.

"Tch, he needs to learn manners too. He rolled his eyes at a teacher for scolding him."

You looked at the clock and widened your eyes. "Tae, we should hurry. Class is starting in 1 minute, and I didn't run for nothing!"

Grabbing his hand you both ran to your class.

Time skip~

It had already been 10 minutes since class started. You were at your desk doodling in your notebook while the teacher was explaining why her 4th husband shouldn't have divorced her.

You heard the sound of a door click open and look up. It was just Jungkook.

You looked back down at your much better looking drawing of a pizza.

"And why are you late this time Jeon?" you heard the teacher say, annoyed.

"The usual. I didn't feel like waking up." he replied casually.

The teacher rolled her eyes and told Jungkook to sit down.

A few minutes later the teacher stops her story about why she should have ordered Chipotle instead of Taco Bell to yell at a student.

"Jeon! Why are you talking in the middle of my lesson?"

"What lesson? I thought this was a story about your poor life choices?" he snickered.

The class erupted in laughter, and the teacher fumed.

"Jungkook, go sit in the back and no more talking!" the teacher said.

Wait a minute. The only open seat in the back is the one next to me. Your eyes widened and you looked up and saw Jungkook walking over to you.

He smirked at you before sitting down. You ignored him and continued doodling an ice cream sundae.

"Hey."

"..."

"Oh you don't want to talk to me?"

"..."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Every girl would die to talk to him, what makes this girl any different?

Before you knew it, the bell rang, signaling lunchtime. You grabbed your stuff and immediately got up, only to be stopped by Jungkook grabbing your arm.

"Why you ignoring me, Sweetheart?" he said sarcastically.

"Let go of me, Jeon."

"Make me."