8🌻

Yawning awake, you felt something heavy wrapped around you. Rubbing your eyes, you tried to sit up, but failed to.

You looked and saw an arm wrapped tightly around your torso, not allowing you to get up.

Your eyes widened as you realized it was Jungkook's arm, and that he did in fact sleep in the same bed as you last night.

You bit your lip, not knowing what to do.

"Jungkook..?" you shook him lightly, trying to wake him up.

"Jungkook..... Jungkook? Jungkook!" you yelled, causing him to jump up in shock.

"What? What happened? Are the zombies attacking again?! Are you okay?!" he said, half asleep with a groggy voice and one eye half open.

The blanket was still wrapped around him, making him look like a cute burrito. You giggled as you saw his form in despair.

"Everything's ok.. for now at least. You had your arm around me, I couldn't get up." you said shyly, turning to face the other way.

Jungkook's ears went red as he blushed in embarrassment. "O-oh, sorry.." he said, fiddling with his fingers.

You pressed your lips together trying not to smile. You sat up on the bed and stretched your arms out as Jungkook observed you pretending to be asleep.

You both were still a bit awkward after waking up to Jungkook cuddling you, but you both decided to ignore that.

After you freshening up, you headed to the kitchen to eat some canned soup.

You were sat at the table, ripping pieces of the bread off and dipping it into the soup. You both ate in silence.

The sound of constant barking broke the solemn quietness, your heads turning to Yeontan, who was facing the door.

He barked even more, trying to tell you guys something. Slowly, Jungkook and you sat up to see why Yeontan was acting up.

The door began shaking as the sound of knocking entered your ears. You then heard the voice of a boy, who sounded as if he was panicking.

"Help! Please! I haven't been bitten, I'm not infected in any way! But my car just broke down while I was trying to drive out of the city, and this was the closest shelter I could find!" your eyes softened at the voice.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, turning to you. "Don't let him in, he could put us in potential danger."

"But Jungkook! He's in trouble, we need to help him! Plus, he might attract more zombies."

"Y/n, no."

"Jungkook please!" you looked straight into his eyes, trying to convince him.

His eyes wavered over yours before breaking eye contact.

"Fine! But put this mask on first, we don't know if he could be carrying a disease of some sort." he said, handing a mask over to you before wearing one himself.

"You! If any zombies are coming towards you, tell us, we are opening the door." you called out to him.

"Okay! It's clear right now, please help me!"

Jungkook carefully opened the door, removing the protective barricade on it.

The man came stumbling in, his shirt half unbuttoned and hair messy, Jungkook immediately shut the door behind him.

"T-thanks..!" the man said.

The man, even with his messy appearance, still managed to look attractive. He was short compared to Jungkook, but still taller then you. His attractive features left you speechless.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes seeing you eyeing him.

"Who are you?" he questioned the stranger.

"My name is Jimin. You guys are?"

"Y/n, and he's Jungkook." you smiled slightly to him.

He smiled back. "I don't want to be a burden in anyway, but is it ok if I stay here? Until we can somehow escape?"

"No wa-"

"Of course you can! As long as you're okay with fighting." you interrupted Jungkook and smiled sweetly to Jimin.

"In fact, there was a destination that people will be at. They will rescue us from what's happening right now. It's today, in.." you checked your watch.

"4 hours." It was currently 10:42 am.

Skip Time~

You and Jimin were talking on the couch. You were trying to get to know him better, since there was nothing else to do for the time being.

There was still 3 hours until the meet up time, so you all just needed to make sure that you guys were prepared.

You learned that Jimin was an extremely nice person, not to mention funny. He made you giggle and smile, something that kept Jungkook observing you both.

"Whatever he's a loser anyways, Y/n likes me better she's just being nice.." Jungkook mumbles to himself, neither you or Jimin heard him.

Jimin was wearing a plain white t-shirt tucked into black skinny jeans, and he had a beautiful blonde hair color.

Yeontan chilled with Jungkook, enjoying being groomed by him.

"At least you're still with me Tannie."

Jungkook stared back up at you guys, seeing you smiling with Jimin made him feel upset.

A weird feeling, called jealousy.

Jungkook never felt this way before, he was confused why he was even jealous in the first place.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he slowly realized something.

He loves you.