7🌻

You woke up to the sounds of static and a faint voice.

You rub your eyes and sit up on the couch. You look in front of you where the radio was placed on the coffee table.

"......H-hello?.......anyone........message-"

The voice was cut off by static, but your eyes still sparkled with hope that there was someone out there that could help get you and Jungkook out of the infected city.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" you ran, almost slipping on the floor as you ran through the hallway. You jumped into Jungkook's bed, shaking him awake.

"Wake up!" you said excitedly. His sleepy eyes opened slowly.

He was surprised to see your face so close to his first thing in the morning. He began to blush, and so did you when you realized the position you were in.

You backed and up and stood next to the bed, still energetic. "Jungkook, there was a signal on the radio!"

His eyes widened even more as he heard that. He quickly jumped out of bed and you both ran back to the couch.

You were sat next to eachother, watching the radio intently, waiting for it to say something.

After a few minutes passed, Jungkook was about to get up and go back to sleep when the static in the radio began to clear up.

"H-Hello? Is anyone out there? If you get this message, come to Xxx Park at 2:42 p.m, tomorrow. I repeat, if you get this message, come to Xxx Park at 2:42 p.m, tomorrow."

You wrote down the information on a slip of paper and tucked it into your pocket.

As soon as the talking stopped, the sound of static had entered the room once again.

You leaned back into the couch.

"You think we're really going to make it out of here?" you said, staring at Jungkook.

"Hopefully." he replied, leaning back too.

You stared at each other. Your eyes locked to each other, giving off a strange feeling in both your and Jungkook's stomachs.

It was as if there were a million butterflies in your guys' stomachs. Both of you were in a trance, neither of you could look away.

You were the first to break the eye contact, afraid what might happen next.

"Want to play a game while we wait?" you suggested, blushing as you stared at the coffee table.

"U-uh yeah sure." Jungkook replied, sitting up.

"Let's play.. Truth or Dare!"

"Ok, I'll go first. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" you said excited.

He thought for a moment before giving you your dare. "I dare you to eat a piece of Yeontan's dog food."

You hesitated before getting up and grabbing a piece of dog food from Tannie's bag.

You shut your eyes and put it in your mouth, immediately spitting it out on a tissue because of the horrid taste.

"That was disgusting! Bleh!" you said, glaring at him.

Jungkook laughed and smiled at the way your nose had scrunched up.

"Did it taste good?" he jokingly asked, laughing.

You rolled your eyes as you sat down on the couch with your legs criss crossed, and Yeontan on your lap.

"Truth or dare, Jeon?"

"Truth."

"Boring. Do you have a crush on anyone at your school?"

"...yeah."

You looked at him when he responded, slightly sad that he did in fact have a crush on someone.

You would be lying if you said you didn't have the slightest feelings towards him..

"Who?" you asked.

"Mmmm somebody." he said with a sly grin on his face.

"Meanie.." you mumbled as you stared down at Yeontan, petting his fur.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

He stared blankly at the wall, thinking of a question to ask you.

"What would you do if I kiss-"

Jungkook's question was interrupted by a pounding and loud thumping against the door.

You hugged Yeontan at the sound of the noise and Jungkook jumped as his eyes widened.

Jungkook slowly walked towards the door, investigating what was happening.

You were standing next to window. You placed Yeontan in the bag he was originally in as you were about to grab a bat as a weapon.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard and you turned to your side to see an arm coming out of the window.

It flailed around, attacking whatever it could reach. Jungkook immediately pushed you away from the window and hit the arm as hard as he could with his bat.

It fell to the ground outside, and Jungkook immediately began barricading the window again.

You went to the door and looked out the tiny peephole, which wasn't covered with the wood.

You saw a small group of zombies, but your heart stopped when you saw one of them.

Tears rushed to your eyes immediately, as your body fell weak to the floor. Jungkook turned his head towards you to see your weak body on the floor.

"Y/n!" he yelled.

He dropped the wood and nails on the floor and ran to you, holding your body in his strong arms.

"Y/n! What's wrong? What did you see?" he said, panicking.

At this point you were bawling on the floor. You couldn't believe what you saw outside.

Jungkook laid you on the couch before opening the door and getting rid of the small group of zombies.

He used a bat and knife that he had found in the kitchen. One by one, the zombies bodies fell to floor, quickly drying up into ashes as they laid lifeless on the ground.

He sealed he door shut, barricading it once again before rushing to your crying form.

"Y/n? What's wrong? What did you see? Why are you crying?"

You said nothing and instead hugged him tightly, your tears already soaking his shirt.

The best he could do was comfort you, so that's exactly what he did. He hugged your small form and rubbed your back, laying his chin on your head.

After a bit, you became silent and he pulled away to see you had fallen asleep. He smiled at you, and picked you up bridal style.

Laying you in the bed, he was about to walk out when you grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Please, stay with me." you said, eyes closed but already getting teary.

He nodded even though you couldn't see him and climbed into bed next you.

He hesitatingly wrapped his arms around you, hugging you.

"...Taehyung became a zombie."